'I was born a poor black child'

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I self identify as a girls college volleyball player. Now if you'll excuse me, which way to the locker room?

You laugh, but in California public schools, if your parents send you to school with a note that says you identify as a girl, you ARE afforded direct access to the girls volleyball team and locker room.

You laugh, but in California public schools, if your parents send you to school with a note that says you identify as a girl, you ARE afforded direct access to the girls volleyball team and locker room.

What if your parents send you to school with a note identifying you as a lesbian girl?

• 1 year later...

WAIT, SHOULDN’T HER WHITE PRIVILEGE HAVE SAVED HER?

Rachel Dolezal Is Nearly Homeless, On Food Stamps And Still White.

But I can’t imagine why no one wants to hire someone who says things like this: “I feel like the idea of being trans-black would be much more accurate than ‘I’m white.’ Because you know, I’m not white.”

Actually, Rachel, you are.

WAIT, SHOULDNT HER WHITE PRIVILEGE HAVE SAVED HER?

Rachel Dolezal Is Nearly Homeless, On Food Stamps And Still White.

But I cant imagine why no one wants to hire someone who says things like this: I feel like the idea of being trans-black would be much more accurate than Im white. Because you know, Im not white.

Actually, Rachel, you are.

That's what happens when a liberal loses their gravy train. They end up homeless. LOL

i dont think its automatic she had mental problems. some ppl just identify with different cultures, if it wasnt black/white we would have no problem with it. im sure weve all known black ppl that acted super white, and whites that adopt the black culture. if we werent so fkd up on race we wouldnt even really care and just let it happen

if she had just represented herself as born white but black inside she probably would have been ok. blacks are pretty good at letting you in once you demonstrate you love black folks, i call it The Black Wall and it can be a high wall to scale sometimes, depending on how hard black folks make it. marrying one is sort of an instant in. or you can become a wigger by acting, dressing, etc authentically black. or you can stay white but hang with blacks until they trust you and then youre in. but you cant fake it in, its got to be legit, but you can be as white as me and still be accepted as part of black culture if you do it right

politically it was probably too early for her to make the naacp grand pubah chair bc thats probably a political bridge too far right now, but even that day will come eventually. regardless, she stood a better chance of staying in if she had been honest up front. im pretty sure shes still black to her black friends, assuming she still feels the way she did before

Must one have dark skin to be African American or merely with relatives from Africa? What about dark skinned people not from Africa?. Can they call themselves African American?

Yes, you must have dark skin.

I used to be coworkers with the South African Jewish community in DC (all five of them). They were naturalized citizens, emigrated from Africa, and legally not considered African-American.

Yes, you must have dark skin.

I used to be coworkers with the South African Jewish community in DC (all five of them). They were naturalized citizens, emigrated from Africa, and legally not considered African-American.

Which is bull ****. Black people born here aren't African.

Which is bull ****. Black people born here aren't African.

No kidding it's bull ****.

Remember about ten years ago, when Algerians were rioting in Paris? There was a great clip of an American reporter arguing with a Parisian official about what to call them.

"The French African-American rioters..."

"They're not American..."

"They're black, though?"

"Yes."

"So they're French African-Americans."

"But they're not American..."

Our country is SO unbelievably stupid when it comes to race.

No kidding it's bull ****.

Remember about ten years ago, when Algerians were rioting in Paris? There was a great clip of an American reporter arguing with a Parisian official about what to call them.

"The French African-American rioters..."

"They're not American..."

"They're black, though?"

"Yes."

"So they're French African-Americans."

"But they're not American..."

Our country is SO unbelievably stupid when it comes to race.

Im just happy black history month is done.