'I was born a poor black child'

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I treat everybody the same regardless of their ethnicity, you do not, and I'm the ignorant one?

you seriously have become too dumb to reply to, so unless you come up with something new and/or valuable dont expect many from here on out

but for those playing along at home, this poster said yet another dumbass thing, this time about me

im the guy that was on mayor johnsons task force for racial harmony, twice. im the guy that volunteered many times to help black folks many ways, im the guy that married a black woman

so why dont you tell all the nice folks at home where you pulled that statement from that i dont treat black folks the same as everybody else? and the answer is: your ass. its also why you wont be getting many replies from me bc homey dont play that kind of bullѕhit

race is a valuable element of our existence bc it brings lessons and perspectives from many different evolutionary cultures. bc the human condition is basically the same across all lines of demarcation, its basically saying the same thing describing the same general experiences in a different sort of language. this is why the race disparity is a gift from the universe, a gift that all humans can greatly benefit from if we apply it correctly

the problem is we are NOT applying it correctly. if we were we would be able to talk openly and honestly with each other, without getting furiously outraged every freakin time, and together learn valuable things as a result. i do that all the freaking time with my black associates, i always have, and i have never had any problem getting most black folks to love me and partner with me. ignoring that kind of tremendous resource simply bc we are too petty to not create stupid ass culture wars would be asininely dumb

by claiming that you dont see color and that would be the optimal way to approach this, you are devaluing the contributions that all cultures bring us. its profoundly stupid to throw that baby out with the bath water just bc you cant imagine there is any other way. the way, of course, is the true botherhood that prophets like mlk and his disciples like me actively promote at every turn. thats the answer right there, not some stupid dumbass idea about just ignoring everybodys race

Race doesn't matter. It has zero value. I don't care where you come from.

I care if you have acceptable social skills, a good work ethic, a strong moral foundation, a belief in community.

That's it. Nothing else matters.

To paraphrase Morgan Freeman: "I want you to stop calling me a black man, and I'm going to stop calling you a white man. Call me Morgan."

those are good things. but they just arent all there is to human existence

what morgan is saying there is to not look at someones race and then add a bunch of attributes to that based on stereotypes. however, im sure a man with his wisdom would agree that the cultural elements an individual comes from have an impact on how they view the world and that we can learn vital lessons by analyzing and lovingly discussing those differences with all our brothers and sisters

what morgan is saying there is to not look at someones race and then add a bunch of attributes to that based on stereotypes. however, im sure a man with his wisdom would agree that the cultural elements an individual comes from have an impact on how they view the world and that we can learn vital lessons by analyzing and lovingly discussing those differences with all our brothers and sisters

Is it racist to wonder why most professional basketball players are black while almost no chess grand masters are?

I'd be interested in having a conversation with Morgan Freeman about his experiences as Morgan Freeman. I have zero interest in having a conversation with a black man about his experiences as a black man.

to many ppl in here and across america im sure it would be, but no of course not

but now that you mention it, pretty sad to think what happened to jimmy the greek. he gets a couple glasses of wine in him, his tongue gets a little loose, and he tells the truth to the wrong person at the wrong time

fact is, breeding of slaves was done specifically to do what breeding is always done for, to increase the desirable traits of the offspring. in the case of black slaves, it obviously was to maximize their physical characteristics. so its no surprise at all that blacks have dominated most professional sports way beyond their representation in the population. we can actually see the diminishing effects of this today, just a couple decades ago blacks absolutely dominated sports like basketball and football, but as the gene pool continued to be more and more diluted we see a higher percentage of other races becoming more prominent

none of this reality of course helped poor old jimmy. a man who never showed an ounce of racism his entire life is left to die in disgrace. all for saying something that actually was completely true

I'd be interested in having a conversation with Morgan Freeman about his experiences as Morgan Freeman. I have zero interest in having a conversation with a black man about his experiences as a black man.

thats bc you are a fool

There's two genders. sexes. "Have a Y? You're a guy."

There's thousands of behaviors. But there's two genders. sexes Genetics vincit omnia.

FTFY

Moving away from the biologically binary definition of a person's sex to the more muddled, socially constructed concept of gender is a progressive trick.

Gender is fluid, a person's sex is not. Gender is how you identify within your chosen societal structures, your sex is a biological fact.

Remember how any medical form or survey form of any kind used to say: Fill out your sex. Now it's gender.

That's by design. It's a linguistic trick designed to confuse the topic and enrage people on all sides.

FTFY

Moving away from the biologically binary definition of a person's sex to the more muddled, socially constructed concept of gender is a progressive trick.

Gender is fluid, a person's sex is not. Gender is how you identify within your chosen societal structures, your sex is a biological fact.

Remember how any medical form or survey form of any kind used to say: Fill out your sex. Now it's gender.

That's by design. It's a linguistic trick designed to confuse the topic and enrage people on all sides.

!@#$. I don't do well at multiple choice.

you seriously have become too dumb to reply to, so unless you come up with something new and/or valuable dont expect many from here on out

but for those playing along at home, this poster said yet another dumbass thing, this time about me

im the guy that was on mayor johnsons task force for racial harmony, twice. im the guy that volunteered many times to help black folks many ways, im the guy that married a black woman

so why dont you tell all the nice folks at home where you pulled that statement from that i dont treat black folks the same as everybody else? and the answer is: your ass. its also why you wont be getting many replies from me bc homey dont play that kind of bullѕhit

race is a valuable element of our existence bc it brings lessons and perspectives from many different evolutionary cultures. bc the human condition is basically the same across all lines of demarcation, its basically saying the same thing describing the same general experiences in a different sort of language. this is why the race disparity is a gift from the universe, a gift that all humans can greatly benefit from if we apply it correctly

the problem is we are NOT applying it correctly. if we were we would be able to talk openly and honestly with each other, without getting furiously outraged every freakin time, and together learn valuable things as a result. i do that all the freaking time with my black associates, i always have, and i have never had any problem getting most black folks to love me and partner with me. ignoring that kind of tremendous resource simply bc we are too petty to not create stupid ass culture wars would be asininely dumb

by claiming that you dont see color and that would be the optimal way to approach this, you are devaluing the contributions that all cultures bring us. its profoundly stupid to throw that baby out with the bath water just bc you cant imagine there is any other way. the way, of course, is the true botherhood that prophets like mlk and his disciples like me actively promote at every turn. thats the answer right there, not some stupid dumbass idea about just ignoring everybodys race

The only thing I said about you is that you're ignorant. That could change. All you have to do is ride your high horse down off of that soap box and join the rest of us in the real world. Skin color doesn't matter. Ethnicity doesn't matter. Gender doesn't matter. Sexual preference doesn't matter. People will never be treated equally until we stop listening to people who are trying to separate us from each other.

And I don't give a crap if you reply to me or not. As long as you remain on this forum, I will call out anything foolish I see, regardless of who posts it. If you need to close your eyes and ears to what others are saying, then you will never, ever learn a goddam thing.

That's why I called you ignorant.

FTFY

"Have a Y? You're a guy."

Everything else is bull ****.

No, it's because unlike racists, I'm not interested in the color of anyone's skin, nor do I package people into neat little boxes. I'm interested in individuals, not groups. Skin color doesn't matter.

If you think people don't have different life experiences because of their skin color you're a fool. If you do agree with that but aren't interested in those experiences you're.....I'm not sure what you are but you're boring as ****.

Wow I agree with the fraud chef again. Mental ignore filter lowered

The term is ignorant. He's throwing it around like he knows what it means but he obviously doesn't. Either that or he's pulling a Donald by accusing others of exactly what his own problem is.

Of all the people in the world that are not ignorant about race issues that would be me. Hes a pretty classic archetype of white people who think they know what they're talking about but they absolutely do not . It's very damaging to the cause . They desperately need to educate themselves but in my experience people like that rarely do. They just cling to their outdated and destructive narrative and make no effort to try to expand their mind. it's a big problem on this topic

The only thing I said about you is that you're ignorant. That could change. All you have to do is ride your high horse down off of that soap box and join the rest of us in the real world. Skin color doesn't matter. Ethnicity doesn't matter. Gender doesn't matter. Sexual preference doesn't matter. People will never be treated equally until we stop listening to people who are trying to separate us from each other.

And I don't give a crap if you reply to me or not. As long as you remain on this forum, I will call out anything foolish I see, regardless of who posts it. If you need to close your eyes and ears to what others are saying, then you will never, ever learn a goddam thing.

That's why I called you ignorant.

I wonder what magnificent works the great exalted guitar player has done on behalf of Native Americans, Hispanics, Japanese, Koreans, Indians, Pakistanis and other ethnic groups and "races". Last I knew we're one race - the human race. But he's focused on those of African extraction. Hmmm.

Edited by Nanker

Wow I agree with the fraud chef again. Mental ignore filter lowered

The term is ignorant. He's throwing it around like he knows what it means but he obviously doesn't. Either that or he's pulling a Donald by accusing others of exactly what his own problem is.

Of all the people in the world that are not ignorant about race issues that would be me. Hes a pretty classic archetype of white people who think they know what they're talking about but they absolutely do not . It's very damaging to the cause . They desperately need to educate themselves but in my experience people like that rarely do. They just cling to their outdated and destructive narrative and make no effort to try to expand their mind. it's a big problem on this topic

the mental ignore again. My god.

I don't mentally ignore anyone. Including "fraudulent" meathead.

If you think people don't have different life experiences because of their skin color you're a fool. If you do agree with that but aren't interested in those experiences you're.....I'm not sure what you are but you're boring as ****.

OK, wise ass. Map out "the black experience" for me. Be sure to include specific details about how the experiences of Colon Powell's children are more similar to those of a black inner city child than to those of James Mattis, and how the experiences of a black child of a single mother living in a trailer park in Alabama are vastly different from those of a white child of a single mother living in a trailer park in Louisiana.

The life experiences are so much more closely tied to socio-economics, that racial threads become superficial. Any argument against is one that insists one race is inferior in it's ability to succeed.

Again, I'm interested in individuals, not groups. Your argument seems to be much more ugly.