When do individual tix go on sale to Season Ticket Holders?

Should I have received an email with instructions on when I can purchase individual game tickets? (I assume I won't be able to buy until Thursday, as a first-time STH this year (just moved back to WNY!))

Also, since I have four season tickets, will that allow me to buy more than six tickets for a given game? I'm looking specifically at the Giants game, for what it's worth.

Thanks and Go Bills!

Should I have received an email with instructions on when I can purchase individual game tickets? (I assume I won't be able to buy until Thursday, as a first-time STH this year (just moved back to WNY!))

Also, since I have four season tickets, will that allow me to buy more than six tickets for a given game? I'm looking specifically at the Giants game, for what it's worth.

Thanks and Go Bills!

Yes you should have gotten an email, to whatever email is on your account record. If you didn't, call the ticket office (I'd wait till this afternoon to avoid tying up the lines) and ask them about it.

You can only buy 6 tickets until Friday, then it opens up to sales of seven tickets or more, depending on what game you want. It was all explained in the email.

I was able to get 6 extra for the Giants game and 2 extra for the Pats**.

At 9:20 it didn't seem like there was anything left for the opener other than singles, at least not in the lower price range I was checking.

I was able to get 6 extra for the Giants game and 2 extra for the Pats**.

At 9:20 it didn't seem like there was anything left for the opener other than singles, at least not in the lower price range I was checking.

What section for the Giants game?

Got in right at 9am. Got decent seats for Colts and Cowboys. Went to checkout and got nuked by the system. :wallbash:

Had to get back in (took about 20 minutes) and got the same two games -- this time had to pay up for the premium seats for the Colts game -- system indicated "limited availability" when I got back in, probably only singles then,

I got nothing for the opener, only singles in the $100 range, everything else was $179 and higher.

Picked up 2 for Patriots* corner of the upper deck, 2 for Dallas, middkle of the upper deck.

I had a hard time too, bought 2 online (needed 6) had to call in (tried for 30 minutes) then hold for 15, ended up with 4 in the Family Section, and had to split them up 3 and 1 to do it. Agent said there would be nothing left but singles.

There are club seats available starting at $179.

Edited by blzrul

Update: Just got off the phone and individuals- aside from Club- for the Colts, Pats and Giants games are gone- not even singles available. Cowboys will be gone today too. Only uppers available for fins and a few lowers for Bengals and Texans still available.

Update: Just got off the phone and individuals- aside from Club- for the Colts, Pats and Giants games are gone- not even singles available. Cowboys will be gone today too. Only uppers available for fins and a few lowers for Bengals and Texans still available.

I hope they've held some aside for group sales.

Thanks for the update

Do you think they have? I asked my rep yesterday afternoon and didn't get a clear answer.

per Buffalo Bills website

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Update-Bills-individual-game-ticket-availability/9cdfb188-096a-4cc9-9f5a-73b7283f8df8

Due to the overall high demand for tickets including the presale of individual game tickets to season ticket members; there are no tickets available for the Indianapolis Colts, New England Patriots and New York Giants games. Season tickets are still available for purchase which includes tickets to all 10 home games at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Fans interested in purchasing season tickets can log onto buffalobills.com, call 1-877-BB-TICKS, email ticketsales@bills.nfl.net or visit the Ralph Wilson Stadium Box Office. Season ticket prices start at $420.00.

I went today and was able to get 5 upper deck seats for the Giants game (a family gift) at about 9:15. Not bad seats and much cheaper than what I was contemplating on StubHub. The ticket agent did initially have trouble locating seats, however, as they were getting bought out from under him as we were talking. Sounded like this was a much different process/enthusiasm level than prior years.

First time I've taken advantage of this ST benefit, but may need to try it again next year.

I don't think so. We were looking into getting a group of college buddies together for the Gints game. We were told no availability. And that was only for 20-30 seats.

Man this is tough. People are price gouging like crazy already. Anyone with experience know if it will simmer down in the coming months?

Right now I see minimum $120+ for 300 sections for home opener. Kinda ridiculous but yeah supply/demand.

Edited by What a Tuel

Got 5 tix to Giants game through a STH buddy of my brother. Told us yesterday only club avail and we just told him to go for it. This is an annual bday gift for my Dad (81 yrs this year) , my brother and I fly in every year to take him to a game closest to his birthday. Last eight years we've also brought our sons. Was getting nervous because didn't get confirmation until this morning. Glad I don't have to deal with trying to get them through stub hub etc.

Man this is tough. People are price gouging like crazy already. Anyone with experience know if it will simmer down in the coming months?

Right now I see minimum $120+ for 300 sections for home opener. Kinda ridiculous but yeah supply/demand.

I'm not sure the Bills have ever experienced anything like this to predict for sure. I can't think of a time when there was this much excitement about an upcoming season in today's "StubHub/Internet Ticket Resale" era.

If I had to guess based on other resale seasons the only way it really will dip down significantly is if the Bills start out 0-3. Then maybe the Giants game would come down to earth a little.

As for the opener I'm not even sure a horrible display in preseason would affect it much. People are just too hyped about the Bills this year.

I remember last year, leading up to the New England came, I could have listed my upper deck corners for about 180 bucks each; people made some cash for sure.... The hype is there this year.

I've seen $90 home opener seats on ticket exchange. But this is why you buy seasons. This is redemption for the people who stuck with the team.

I would suggest picking up a pair of seasons, go to a couple of games, and sell the rest. If you play it right you go to games free and you're in if there's a home playoff game.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Does anyone know if the Cowboys is sold out? I'm not eligible until tomorrow at 9AM. Thanks.

Cowboys, Pats, Colts, Giants all gone.

I haven't lived in Western NY since 1995 but faithfully renewed and upgraded my tickets to Club Seats over the years. I don't even want to know how much money I've lost when I couldn't even GIVE my tickets away. I try not to think about it. This year, however, I might even be able to get a little $ for the pre-season tickets. I'll be attending 4 games also, I can't wait!

I just spoke with a rep too. No individual game tickets (or group tickets set aside) for IND, NE*, NYG, CIN, MIA, DAL, except for club seats starts at $179. So there are only some remaining for NYJ and HOU.

For what it's worth, season tickets can still be purchased together in chunks of up to at least eight seats together. (I asked if there were chunks of eight still available, or if there are only single seats.)