Incognito concert shenanigans - big deal or nah?

http://deadspin.com/shirtless-richie-incognito-shows-up-at-kenny-chesney-co-1708173119?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

According to a secondhand tip so take it with a grain of salt "[incognito] seemed like a nice guy until he got drunk...then he and his friends were throwing frozen hamburger patties at us."

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like Manziel, he's gotta be smarter than that because things they do will be blown out of proportion because of their pasts. Meatheads gonna meathead tho...

i think we all know he's not smart at least in social settings. I just hope he can !@#$ing block.

Just like Manziel, he's gotta be smarter than that because things they do will be blown out of proportion because of their pasts. Meatheads gonna meathead tho...

Agreed. With his past, the last thing Incognito needs to be doing is getting hammered in public if he can't handle it. Still no confirmation (that I've found) that he threw things at people, but it's stupid to put himself in this scenario, in the first place.