Incognito concert shenanigans - big deal or nah?

Hard to know without the whole story.

I do reapetedly acknowledge that dumb jock kids with loads of money, led to success by a violent sport, shouldn't be shocking the world when they make bad decisions have lousy values or exhibit generally corrupt morally.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to know without the whole story.

I do reapetedly acknowledge that dumb jock kids with loads of money, led to success by a violent sport, shouldn't be shocking the world when they make bad decisions have lousy values or exhibit generally corrupt morally.

That's just it, this is not shocking in the least. In fact, it's downright predictable. Just like the next time he screws up. I don't care how good a guard he is and how bad we need one, I wouldn't have signed him based on that alone. We went dumpster diving and made a signing based on expediency and little else. Not a question of if this will bite us in the, but when.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

That's just it, this is not shocking in the least. In fact, it's downright predictable. Just like the next time he screws up. I don't care how good a guard he is and how bad we need one, I wouldn't have signed him based on that alone. We went dumpster diving and made a signing based on expediency and little else. Not a question of if this will bite us in the, but when.

GO BILLS!!!

Yeah, but he footballs good.

I'm really surprised at how many of you guys are playing this off as no big deal. Let's remember this is the game guy who repeatedly abused his colleagues and sexually harassed a female with a golf club or something and then bashed up his own car. I'm pretty sure adding alcohol to that mix isn't a good idea.

He needs to be in a total zero tolerance environment to prove he belongs back in the league with fellow humans. I'll admit I don't know the story and maybe he was just hot and unwisely took off his shirt. But honestly, allegedly racist dude + Chesney + beer = high probability of cut-him-from-the-team-behavior.

Hopefully this doesn't happen again but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't make it to the regular season for non football related reasons.

Fwiw, I was a proponent of the signing.

Sometimes reality cuts in an unpleasant manner.

GO BILLS!!!

Like a paper cut? Those can sting.

reality is elusive .

even more so in our media smitten society you and i live within, around or upon.

I am not honestly sure any of these things have happened in the manner reported.

so i will make no judgements or even tip my cap in a general direction.

he is fat. he does not look unhappy. and i see no frozen hamburgers.

how will i conclude he went off on a drunken pattie throwing escapade? How can you ?

Ever read any Douglas Adams books or anything about probabilities ? that might help us reach a reasonable and yet earnest conclusion to this potentially irreparable event

I'm really surprised at how many of you guys are playing this off as no big deal. Let's remember this is the game guy who repeatedly abused his colleagues and sexually harassed a female with a golf club or something and then bashed up his own car. I'm pretty sure adding alcohol to that mix isn't a good idea.

He needs to be in a total zero tolerance environment to prove he belongs back in the league with fellow humans. I'll admit I don't know the story and maybe he was just hot and unwisely took off his shirt. But honestly, allegedly racist dude + Chesney + beer = high probability of cut-him-from-the-team-behavior.

Hopefully this doesn't happen again but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't make it to the regular season for non football related reasons.

Fwiw, I was a proponent of the signing.

"He needs to be in a total zero tolerance environment to prove he belongs back in the league with fellow humans. I'll admit I don't know the story and maybe he was just hot and unwisely took off his shirt. But honestly, allegedly racist dude + Chesney + beer"

?

nazi type much?

Edited by 3rdand12

Like a paper cut? Those can sting.

reality is elusive .

even more so in our media smitten society you and i live within, around or upon.

I am not honestly sure any of these things have happened in the manner reported.

so i will make no judgements or even tip my cap in a general direction.

he is fat. he does not look unhappy. and i see no frozen hamburgers.

how will i conclude he went off on a drunken pattie throwing escapade? How can you ?

I'm not sure I'm concluding anything here. If I'm being asked to give him the benefit of the doubt, I can only say he has done absolutely nothing to have earned that benefit previously; quite the contrary. If he's been through any type of program, I question his commitment to it based on the photographs alone. Unfortunately for RI, he needs to be smarter than he is about the company he keeps and where he keeps it moving forward.

I'll say one thing in our favor and that is that I'm confident this locker room won't waste a second telling him to keep his schit together. I have no confidence in RI that he can, though.

GO BILLS!!!

I'm not sure I'm concluding anything here. If I'm being asked to give him the benefit of the doubt, I can only say he has done absolutely nothing to have earned that benefit previously; quite the contrary. If he's been through any type of program, I question his commitment to it based on the photographs alone. Unfortunately for RI, he needs to be smarter than he is about the company he keeps and where he keeps it moving forward.

I'll say one thing in our favor and that is that I'm confident this locker room won't waste a second telling him to keep his schit together. I have no confidence in RI that he can, though.

GO BILLS!!!

well its a fair opinion.

I just think the article has little merit.

Richie certainly has a history! Of that there is no question.

In regard to the company he keeps, yes, he should be extra diligent.

Obviously he has much to overcome in hopes of changing his persona

5 pages before a nazi reference? Common guys!

well it had to be done.