Who is going to be the biggest surprise Bill this year?

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great topic KTD!! There are so many good suggestions and a couple of ridiculous thoughts (ie Clay as the 3rd TE).

It depends on how you interpret it I guess. If you are talking about a guy that breaks out nationally (kind of like Hughes just did) Aaron Williams or Watkins would be my guess. Watkins will move into elite territory & AW a pro bowler.

If you are talking about a guy that would surprise us hardcore fans, Ty Powell seems like a good bet. He seems to be the off the radar guy that took a step this offseason. There are lots of good options though.

In the last few months I've already had a busted water main, had to replace a garage door, and had to buy a new car

I don't need another surprise bill this year

Holy crap, that is a bad streak.

In the last few months I've already had a busted water main, had to replace a garage door, and had to buy a new car

I don't need another surprise bill this year

Don't worry, they come in threes so you're done. Unless you drove the car through the garage door and over the water main... Then it might only count as one.

So many options! How cool is that? i agree with everyone one of you. But i will play the dark Horses.

Alex Carrington. tough to get enough reps. But the ones he gets he really gets. He was coming on very strong before the injury that season. he is in a good place to thrive. watch him opening day!!

and my my boy on Offense? Percy Harvin. by the end of the season he will be a hero.

But honestly, it is sooo hard to pick

Go Bills.

great thread btw

So many options! How cool is that? i agree with everyone one of you. But i will play the dark Horses.

Alex Carrington. tough to get enough reps. But the ones he gets he really gets. He was coming on very strong before the injury that season. he is in a good place to thrive. watch him opening day!!

and my my boy on Offense? Percy Harvin. by the end of the season he will be a hero.

But honestly, it is sooo hard to pick

Go Bills.

great thread btw

mega hand!

Freddy.... Some predicted he'd be released. While he won't unseat Shady, he will have a productive season with flashes of Freddy goodness.

EJ... I kind of think EJ will win the starting job and perform capably in Roman's offense.

Sophomore OL... Could Whaley have whiffed on all three? I think one of them will step and be a be a good starter by the end of the season. Cross my fingers, maybe even two.