Bills Release Jeff Tuel and Claim Matt Simms

I know this is in jest.

just what will the EJ detractors do when he is named #1?

My guess is they will "support" the decision and still say he sucks in one manner or another

I was just about to ask that

I'd guess yes until he's named #3

And exactly what does EJ have to be named number 1? Where there's smoke there's usually fire. EJ has barely released a puff.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EJ will not be in Buffalo much longer.

You forgot the "imo" at the bottom of your post.

Edit: Oh, sorry. I thought you were Leroi.

Edited by Dibs

Jeff Tuel never even got 14 starts in the NFL. I don't see how it is possible for the coaches to determine that he will never be a top tier starting QB in the NFL. But what magic to they exercise such judgement?

You don't think they can tell in practice that he's not good?

Jeff Tuel never even got 14 starts in the NFL. I don't see how it is possible for the coaches to determine that he will never be a top tier starting QB in the NFL. But what magic to they exercise such judgement?

Jeff Tuel did nothing but completely suck every single time he had the ball. When someone's clearly that bad, no one needs a lot of games to determine that they'll never be good.

You forgot the "imo" at the bottom of your post.

Edit: Oh, sorry. I thought you were Leroi.

6 of one ...

I agree. Let's be patient, it is just a matter of time.

Imo

EJ steal your woman or something? Your posts seem to indicate that you truly hope he is cut. Even those people who have given up on him getting better at least seem to hope he improves and stays and proves them wrong. Edited by YoloinOhio

I agree. Let's be patient, it is just a matter of time.

Imo

I don't think you've ever explained why you hate EJ so much. I mean, here is this young athlete who is a part of your team....he tries as hard as he can to become the player that everybody wants for the team...and you sit back patiently for the day he is cut so you can celebrate his failure. What's up with that? Did he run over your dog or something?

EJ steal your woman or something? Your posts seem to indicate that you truly hope he is cut. Even those people who have given up on him getting better at least seem to hope he improves and stays and proves them wrong.

It's the classic Leroi, "I'll throw a stupid prediction out there and make a crusade out of it so if something miraculously happens and it actually comes true, people will think I have an inside source," motive.

Yawn.

bLet's get real about Tuel. During his combined time at WSU and the NFL he won 2 games. Granted he didn't get much NFL playing time but having watched his college career, he didn't deserve it.

It's the classic Leroi, "I'll throw a stupid prediction out there and make a crusade out of it so if something miraculously happens and it actually comes true, people will think I have an inside source," motive.

Yawn.

i can't imagine any Bills fan, let alone someone who claims to work for the organization, would want to see a 1st round pick get cut 2 years later. I certainly understand being pessimistic about his future as the franchise Qb of the team, based on some of his struggles on the field, but to openly root for his ultimate failure (and, in conjunction, what will appear as a failure on the part of the FO) does not compute. Edited by YoloinOhio

i can't imagine any Bills fan, let alone someone who claims to work for the organization, would want to see a 1st round pick get cut 2 years later. I certainly understand being pessimistic about his future as the franchise Qb of the team, based on some of his struggles on the field, but to openly root for his ultimate failure (and, in conjunction, what will appear as a failure on the part of the FO) does not compute.

He's the textbook definition of a troll. And he's very good at it. Lots of people believe that he's serious.

Simms will start one game.

In the CFL.

i can't imagine any Bills fan, let alone someone who claims to work for the organization, would want to see a 1st round pick get cut 2 years later. I certainly understand being pessimistic about his future as the franchise Qb of the team, based on some of his struggles on the field, but to openly root for his ultimate failure (and, in conjunction, what will appear as a failure on the part of the FO) does not compute.

If he is simply coming from the perspective of a fan with no affiliation with the Bills, then his posts regarding EJ have the flavor of the unreasonable crusade that is carried on by a handful of posters on this board. If he does in fact have any affiliation of significance with the Bills, then his posts regarding EJ are a bit troubling and out of line from an organizational perspective.

imo

Edited by billsfan1959

If he is simply coming from the perspective of a fan with no affiliation with the Bills, then his posts regarding EJ have the flavor of the unreasonable crusade that is carried on by a handful of posters on this board. If he does in fact have any affiliation of significance with the Bills, then his posts regarding EJ are a bit troubling and out of line from an organizational perspective.

imo

imo there have been a few times when he heard or was told info from the Bills that he shared here before it happened, which was great. Then there have also been numerous times, many more, when he just gave his opinion on things like any other poster.

Let's just take a second to think about how ridiculous a statement this is.

imo there have been a few times when he heard or was told info from the Bills that he shared here before it happened, which was great. Then there have also been numerous times, many more, when he just gave his opinion on things like any other poster.

In his defense I was on that cruise with the 1 coaches' dad (2 years in a row actually). His son is on the current staff and the last staff (offensive side) and he said that they don't believe in him. Take it with a grain of salt and things can change but there is some of that sentiment within the building. I'm not sure that translates to him being cut but there are concerns. They don't think that he goes through his progressions fast enough.

I could care less who wins the job and it is a little odd that there seem to be factions on here that hate a particular guy. At the end of the day we all have our opinions but we should defer to the coaches and support whoever it ends up being.