Broncos OT Clady Out for the Season with a Torn ACL

I'm guessing they'll roll with rookie 2nd round pick Ty Sambrailo at LT and put Chris Clark back in the lineup at RT.

That would make 4 out of 5 starters on the OL that will be different from those that ended last season; the lone exception will be RG Louis Vasquez, who ended last season at RT.

2014: Clady-Franklin-Montgomery-Ramirez-Vasquez

2015: Sambrailo-Shelly Smith-Gradkowski-Vasquez-Clark

Edited by thebandit27

I'm guessing they'll role with rookie 2nd round pick Ty Sambrailo at LT and put Chris Clark back in the lineup at RT.

That would make 4 out of 5 starters on the OL that will be different from those that ended last season; the lone exception will be RG Louis Vasquez, who ended last season at RT.

that's right, I forgot they traded manny Ramirez to the lions in the trade up to get Shane Ray.

I'm guessing they'll roll with rookie 2nd round pick Ty Sambrailo at LT and put Chris Clark back in the lineup at RT.

2014: Clady-Franklin-Montgomery-Ramirez-Vasquez

2015: Sambrailo-Shelly Smith-Gradkowski-Vasquez-Clark

Good to have a QB like Manning who can scan the field and deliver the ball quickly.

These ACL injuries just plain suck

I live in a household with an athlete that has had the bad luck of sustaining a ACL injury.....and simply will not let go of the dream.

He is leaving in a month to attend a Juco school out in Oregon and trying to walk on at Oregon State.........with my blessing....but man this stuff really is not easy to come back from.

No thanks.

GO BILLS!!!

What do we know about Osweiler? Just curious because I know nothing about him but I am in the mood to let anyone come on over and show us what you got. Saying "No thanks" tells me you've been keeping an eye on him?...

Guy was a 2nd round John Elway pick. Maybe he's learned a thing or two behind Manning? I doubt Broncos trade him for anything but just curious.

Edit: "Osweiler was put into the line in an attempt to block the Patriots game-winning field-goal, as he is the tallest member of the team at 6'8" (203 cm)."

Edited by Hot Buffalo Wings

What do we know about Osweiler? Just curious because I know nothing about him but I am in the mood to let anyone come on over and show us what you got. Saying "No thanks" tells me you've been keeping an eye on him?...

Guy was a 2nd round John Elway pick. Maybe he's learned a thing or two behind Manning? I doubt Broncos trade him for anything but just curious.

Edit: "Osweiler was put into the line in an attempt to block the Patriots game-winning field-goal, as he is the tallest member of the team at 6'8" (203 cm)."

all I know is Kubiak really wanted TT to come over to Denver in FA so I'd guess Elway isn't sold on Osweiler as Peyton's backup or successor

It's not so much what I know about Osweiler as it is what I know about Glenn, who is on the cusp. Osweiler hasn't even begun his ascent. I see no reason to trade a known quantity at a critical position for a question mark at another at this point.

GO BILLS!!!

I can tell you that the Broncos FO does not think Osweiler is the answer. I forget what game Manning had to sit out due to flu symptoms, but Osweiler stunk it up, and Manning was back in at half.

*As far as being "the answer," I mean to replace Manning.

Edited by COBillsBacker