Patriots fire Jastremski and McNally

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thing is getting good. I was listening to the pats flagship station today who has been defending the PATS all the way, but today when the website came up they even flipped on the team, and stating saying there making then selves look dumb. Even in New England they are starting to doubt the team. I think they should not admit anything, appeal the punishment, have it reduced and just accept it and move on.

This thing is getting good. I was listening to the pats flagship station today who has been defending the PATS all the way, but today when the website came up they even flipped on the team, and stating saying there making then selves look dumb. Even in New England they are starting to doubt the team. I think they should not admit anything, appeal the punishment, have it reduced and just accept it and move on.

was it the Zolak show? I caught some of that too.. Pretty funny. My favorite part was when they said "the patriots are making it harder and harder to be a fan of this team" Edited by YoloinOhio

I'm sure their hush money is 7 figures, because that is how much they would get for a book deal. Plus, how can a NDA be used to cover up illegal activity, when their original purpose was to prevent disclosure of trade secrets? But at the end of the day, Bob Kraft has much better lawyers than these bums ever could get.

Edited by Saint Doug

I'm sure their hush money is 7 figures, because that is how much they would get for a book deal. Plus, how can a NDA be used to cover up illegal activity, when their original purpose was to prevent disclosure of trade secrets? But at the end of the day, Bob Kraft has much better lawyers than these bums ever could get.

Kraft is rich but he still profits off the NFL and the Pats**. If he were involved and ended up getting a Donald Sterling treatment, well that would be great honestly.

"Look, guys, we really don't think you did anything wrong, but we have to fire your asses because we need some fall guys. Sorry, sucks for you. But hey, before you go, would you mind doing us a large and sign this NDA so nobody finds out how ****ty we really are? We'll give you a bunch of money just to be sure. Really appreciate that."

Or...

"If these two guys are so innocent, why did the Patriots fire them? So, these two guys are completely misunderstood, a pair of hapless innocents who didn’t want to get busted for lifting shoes and just wanted to drop a few pounds. Why then would the Patriots move so quickly and decisively to distance themselves?"

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/

"Innocent"... please. Which one of them called himself "The Deflator" again?

I'm sure they were required to sign a confidentiality agreement or threatened with denial of a separation package.

yep. We won't hear a thing

And CBS 60 minutes or other MSM risking a story on this and interview are messing with a cash cow jaugernaut and we have seen countless times how the networks back down from the big league sports

Edited by jboyst62

yep. We won't hear a thing

And CBS 60 minutes or other MSM risking a story on this and interview are messing with a cash cow jaugernaut and we have seen countless times how the networks back down from the big league sports

I'm not sure what else I need to hear, honestly. Outside of Boston, I think most people accept that they deflated the footballs to gain a competitive advantage- real or perceived. I'm ready to move on.

I'm not sure what else I need to hear, honestly. Outside of Boston, I think most people accept that they deflated the footballs to gain a competitive advantage- real or perceived. I'm ready to move on.

seems the Pats aren't though. arrogant pricks

I hate the Pats***! This is just demonstrating how much they have lied in the past. They are psychotic and must really believe the world will buy their version of the truth. They are looking like habitual liars and it only makes me wonder if EVERY rumor about their cheating isn't true. I hope these two guys flip. Whatever they signed wouldn't be legal. How do you suspend employees for cooperating with an investigation and giving their text messages? In that organization you get in trouble for honesty. I hope these two guys have more to implicate Brady and tell all!

I hate the Pats***! This is just demonstrating how much they have lied in the past. They are psychotic and must really believe the world will buy their version of the truth. They are looking like habitual liars and it only makes me wonder if EVERY rumor about their cheating isn't true. I hope these two guys flip. Whatever they signed wouldn't be legal. How do you suspend employees for cooperating with an investigation and giving their text messages? In that organization you get in trouble for honesty. I hope these two guys have more to implicate Brady and tell all!

I was just saying that to my friend from Boston on facebook. She's claiming how everything, including the punishment, is overblown.

I said they are insulting everybody's (including the league's) intelligence, starting with the Brady lying through his teeth press conference and continuing to today's The Deflator was on a diet!

Have they explained how "the Deflator's" statement to the effect that Brady was going to be "throwing watermelons" relates to his weight loss attempts? Is that some sort of new, fad watermelon diet I haven't heard of?