Patriots fire Jastremski and McNally

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the most corrupt team in sports and all we heard about on Sundays is Myra's charity

yea, i just want the whole organization to be exposed.. kraft is a phony , belichick cheats, brady gets special treatment .. really hope they get screwed in the court of public opinion.

I imagine that they were paid something and signed some kind of NDA.

I'm sure you're correct. We'll never hear anything from them because there is no way the Pats fired them without doing this first.

If they were truly fired, I imagine reporters will be all over that wanting to get the real story. i imagine someone will pay them a ridiculous amount to tell it all.

Hopefully they weren't forced to sign some type of confidentiality agreement. They also could've been given a nice severance package.

May the scandal continue!!

Eighty humans, yes, eighty (80) hold as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.6 BILLION PEOPLE.

It sucks to be the little guy.

If these 2 ball boys are smart, they are already working on the book deal.

You would think if these guys are actually fired they'd be pretty quick to open up about what really happened, unless there's an awful lot of hush money coming their way from somewhere.

Permanent payroll on the Pats**.

"If these two guys are so innocent, why did the Patriots fire them? So, these two guys are completely misunderstood, a pair of hapless innocents who didn’t want to get busted for lifting shoes and just wanted to drop a few pounds. Why then would the Patriots move so quickly and decisively to distance themselves?"

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/

BAD move on the part of the Pats. These poor scrubs were likely just doing what they were told to do.

Now, they've got an axe to grind,and I betcha it's sharp.

I imagine that they were paid something and signed some kind of NDA. The Pats would be insane if they didn't do that.

Oh, wait a minute.

I would guess to sign a NDA that stack would be well into in the 6 figures for each. because i would guess there are plenty of agencies that would pay that up easily depending on passing a lie detector For Their stories. Also,with some of the bobbleheads talking about using the judical system and not the NFL to the eventually settle this out. I Believe an employer's NDA would not even be recognized in a court of law. In fact in California for job hoppers back in the day. In Silicon valley at least they were not even Recognized or enforcable.In the legal system. Even though the corporations tried. Lots of proprietary tech info exchanged hands all the time.

may be a stupid move firing those guys it could backfire and hopefully will

I would guess to sign a NDA that stack would be well into in the 6 figures for each. because i would guess there are plenty of agencies that would pay that up easily depending on passing a lie detector For Their stories. Also,with some of the bobbleheads talking about using the judical system and not the NFL to the eventually settle this out. I Believe an employer's NDA would not even be recognized in a court of law. In fact in California for job hoppers back in the day. In Silicon valley at least they were not even Recognized or enforcable.In the legal system. Even though the corporations tried. Lots of proprietary tech info exchanged hands all the time.

may be a stupid move firing those guys it could backfire and hopefully will

Employment NDA way different than this kind of NDA. This kind of NDA would mean these two jokers would give up any cash that was paid to them.