Patriots fire Jastremski and McNally

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"If these two guys are so innocent, why did the Patriots fire them? So, these two guys are completely misunderstood, a pair of hapless innocents who didn’t want to get busted for lifting shoes and just wanted to drop a few pounds. Why then would the Patriots move so quickly and decisively to distance themselves?"

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/

I'v been on Brady's side as far as actual deflation goes but this BS of the assistants trying to lose weight is ridicules. I hope Kraft gets suspended for being a D-bag

Come on! All you guys are being way to hard on a fine organization. You're just jealous that they win and get things done. So much sour grapes. It's all pretty pathetic.

Signed,

JiA

sarcasm.jpg

So now the two fired "underlings" can concentrate on their weight loss projects; thank you Robert Kraft for putting your employees health above the goals of the organization...cheating.

I want to wish The Deflator luck on his diet. I just don't understand what all the new sneakers have to do with it...

Have they explained how "the Deflator's" statement to the effect that Brady was going to be "throwing watermelons" relates to his weight loss attempts? Is that some sort of new, fad watermelon diet I haven't heard of?

Or how about the text where he says that he's going to blow the ball up so big that the only thing going down will be Brady's passer rating? How the heck is there anyone in America (much less newfound Pats* apologists like Mike Florio--he's posted a ton of garbage attempting to exonerate them since this past Saturday, after having previously been more open-minded on the subject) who still believes these obvious liars?

this is GOING TO COME BACK AND BITE HIM IN THE A** .........anybody that HAS ever been near a pro locker room know the help, HIDE and COVERUP a multitude of activities the outside world would like to know ,,give it time KRAFT is going to wish he had just shut up!!

Edited by tombstone56

Have they explained how "the Deflator's" statement to the effect that Brady was going to be "throwing watermelons" relates to his weight loss attempts? Is that some sort of new, fad watermelon diet I haven't heard of?

The watermelon diet has been around for awhile now.

This thing is getting good. I was listening to the pats flagship station today who has been defending the PATS all the way, but today when the website came up they even flipped on the team, and stating saying there making then selves look dumb. Even in New England they are starting to doubt the team. I think they should not admit anything, appeal the punishment, have it reduced and just accept it and move on.

It's not going to get reduced. Goodell is sending a clear message that no one will try and make a fool out of him by lying and thinking they can hamper an investigation by the NFL and not face serious consequences.

"If these two guys are so innocent, why did the Patriots fire them? So, these two guys are completely misunderstood, a pair of hapless innocents who didn’t want to get busted for lifting shoes and just wanted to drop a few pounds. Why then would the Patriots move so quickly and decisively to distance themselves?"

Reminds me of the "why the two orders" part in a few good men...apparently we can't handle the truth....

I think these two are the wealthiest out-of-work ball boys in history

I wouldn't go so far as 'wealthy' but I'm sure they received a nice severance package. And as with every severance package, they had to sign a confidentiality agreement -- including a non-disparagement clause -- to get it.

I hope they spill their guts on exactly how "involved" Brady was with this entire sordid affair. The Patriot Way my ass!

Nah I'm sure Krafty is giving them both a nice little severance package in exchange for their silence. The Pats organization may be a bunch of scumbag cheating pieces of ****, but they sure know how to cover their asses when it goes south to minimize damage.

How can they justify firing these guys for doing what Brady told them to do? Just another move by a classless organization

My guess is they will be cleaning Brady's pool