Brady to be SUSPENDED next week according to report

My question is since Brady has appealed if they get his texts records (including deleted texts) and or other documents and they find out it's worse than they thought can the league increase punishment?

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My question is since Brady has appealed if they get his texts records (including deleted texts) and or other documents and they find out it's worse than they thought can the league increase punishment?

Unfortunately no. A sentence can only be reduced (at least from what I have read). I thought the same thing the other day. Although, if it incriminates others like BB and Kraft, it could end up being a different suspension for them.

Edited by The Wiz

I don't know if its been posted, but have you guys seen what they are trying to say what calling McNally the "deflator" meant?

It was because he was trying to lose weight. :thumbsup:

With a needle.

And Tom Brady was supporting him by giving him autographed stuff signed "keep it up man! You are doing great!"

Not really those last two, but seriously, I hate lawyers. The neutral arbitrator should throw it out just based on that BS of an lie.

http://wellsreportcontext.com/

That link is from Brady's lawyers official site on this BTW.

Here is the excerpt:

There was a second way that Mr. Jastremski and Mr. McNally used the term “deflation” or “deflator” which the report disregards. The Wells investigators had the May 9, 2014 “deflator”/espn text string in their possession several weeks before their full day, four lawyer-staffed interviews with each of Mr. McNally and Mr. Jastremski. They came to the interviews with laptops, documentation and had obviously prepared extensively for each interview. They never asked either of them about that May 9 “deflator”/espn text. Perhaps that is not surprising since the word “deflator” appears in onlyONE text from among many hundreds of texts that were made available to the investigators. The Report then takes this one word, in this one text, and uses it throughout the Report as a moniker for Mr. McNally. Is this true objectivity? Further, when they sought their additional interview with Mr. McNally, they never candidly said they had overlooked this text and therefore wanted Mr. McNally back for another interview to ask him about it. They never asked Mr. Jastremski about it in his interview. Had they done so, they would have learned from either gentleman one of the ways they used the deflation/deflator term. Mr. Jastremski would sometimes work out and bulk up — he is a slender guy and his goal was to get to 200 pounds. Mr. McNally is a big fellow and had the opposite goal: to lose weight. “Deflate” was a term they used to refer to losing weight. One can specifically see this use of the term in a Nov. 30, 2014 text from Mr. McNally to Mr. Jastremski: “deflate and give somebody that jacket.” (p. 87). This banter, and Mr. McNally’s goal of losing weight, meant Mr. McNally was the “deflator.”

Edited by What a Tuel

I don't know if its been posted, but have you guys seen what they are trying to say what calling McNally the "deflator" meant?

With a needle.

And Tom Brady was supporting him by giving him autographed stuff signed "keep it up man! You are doing great!"

Not really those last two, but seriously, I hate lawyers. The neutral arbitrator should throw it out just based on that BS of an lie.

Here is the excerpt:

LOL! The lies just keep growing.

With a needle.

Here is the excerpt:

Was threatening to provide Brady with "phuckin' watermelons" a reference to some sort of diet plan?

The arrogance of that organization knows no bounds. I think it's institutional and I think it starts at the top with Kraft who has never evolved from the chowdah head fan that used to sit in the stands at Schaefer stadium. I think Kraft is a phony.

GO BILLS!!!

Was threatening to provide Brady with "phuckin' watermelons" a reference to some sort of diet plan?

The arrogance of that organization knows no bounds. I think it's institutional and I think it starts at the top with Kraft who has never evolved from the chowdah head fan that used to sit in the stands at Schaefer stadium. I think Kraft is a phony.

GO BILLS!!!

Kraft is a bigger liar, scumbag and dick than Belichick and Brady combined. I know a few people who did business with him or knew him in NE. He's the biggest phony around.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

Unfortunately no. A sentence can only be reduced (at least from what I have read). I thought the same thing the other day. Although, if it incriminates others like BB and Kraft, it could end up being a different suspension for them.

Thanks Wiz!

The obvious answer being how would they get said terrible messages even if they exist

Kraft is a bigger liar, scumbag and dick than Belichick and Brady combined. I know a few people who did business with him or knew him in NE. He's the biggest phony around.

When I was stationed out in Cape Cod my wife worked for a catering company that did events at his house.......

He does pay well......but my wife said he would drown if it rained (meaning his nose is stuck straight up in the air)

That's not simply an appeal as asked about

Didn't really read that I guess. You're right. Although the NFLPA could just as likely say hand them over and if they say no, case closed, appeal denied. And honestly, I hope they don't. I really want them to get this thing so pumped up that they need to give up his phone.

That really has nothing to do with anything. Those new balls are just for kicking and they determined there was no problem with them. The 24 balls are provided by the teams and are already broken in by them to their liking.

It's also worth noting though that the maker of the footballs, Wilson, say they could not lower in PSI that amount by atmospheric conditions.

hey man - I just posted what was on NFL.com under rules

Bump...

Hey Teflon Tommy, this one's for you... You're pretty fly for a white guy! :D

"...So don't debate DEFLATE,
A player HEY PLAY IT straight
You know he YOU really
Doesn't DON'T get it anyway

Gotta play the field
And keep it real
For you no way,
For you no way,
So if you don't rate,