Deflate-gate investigation complete

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching NFL Total Access I'm convinced this will be a slap on the wrist, very disappointing.

It's not something to take as gospel. They normally say things that are controversial. Like the other guy saying the bills will win the AFC east and be 9-0 to start the season.

That's what I figured, but I just wanted to be sure.

If he said "rape is just aggressive sex" it would be a bigger story than deflate gate. I'm shocked you even thought to question it, and would really have my mind blown if it was said.

If he said "rape is just aggressive sex" it would be a bigger story than deflate gate. I'm shocked you even thought to question it, and would really have my mind blown if it was said.

Nothing shocks me anymore. Including who gets away with what.

It's not something to take as gospel. They normally say things that are controversial. Like the other guy saying the bills will win the AFC east and be 9-0 to start the season.

Thank you for that Wiz. It made me laugh.

Leigh Steinberg's interesting take:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/leighsteinberg/2015/05/06/why-deflate-gate-matters/

"Every so often a football related issue transcends the narrower genre of hard core football fans to become a national topic of discussion. “Deflate Gate” hit the third rail of public reaction. The public was outraged that America’s favorite pastime could involve a form of cheating."

Leigh Steinberg's interesting take:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/leighsteinberg/2015/05/06/why-deflate-gate-matters/

"Every so often a football related issue transcends the narrower genre of hard core football fans to become a national topic of discussion. “Deflate Gate” hit the third rail of public reaction. The public was outraged that America’s favorite pastime could involve a form of cheating."

Eh? The Cheaters were caught cheating previously. The outrage is more that they did it again.

Anyone seen WEO? Busy coming up with more excuses for the Cheats*? LMFAO!

Hey, WEO, maybe Dennard is about to be suspended after all for his DUI plea in Dec, 2013 (about a year late!), since the Cheats* cut him this week!

Anyone seen WEO? Busy coming up with more excuses for the Cheats*? LMFAO!

Hey, WEO, maybe Dennard is about to be suspended after all for his DUI plea in Dec, 2013 (about a year late!), since the Cheats* cut him this week!

Perhaps hanging out with Pneumonic