Serious About Drafting Bryce Petty?

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

INdeed...

How is 5'11" and 193 "undersized"? And apparently teams didn't throw his way much. Must have been a reason for that.

I'm guessing they ran his way, however...

SOURCES TELL US

"I worry about his toughness against the run. He's just fine in coverage, but he will have teams running at him every chance they get until he proves he's willing to step up and be tough." -- ACC assistant coach

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/ronald-darby?id=2552689

INdeed...

I'm guessing they ran his way, however...

SOURCES TELL US

"I worry about his toughness against the run. He's just fine in coverage, but he will have teams running at him every chance they get until he proves he's willing to step up and be tough." -- ACC assistant coach

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/ronald-darby?id=2552689

That's a fair criticism. But Deion didn't like being run at either.

That's a fair criticism. But Deion didn't like being run at either.

Pff said only 2 missed tackles..... If that acc coach was running at him, Darby must've been working hard to avoid getting in the play!

Pff said only 2 missed tackles..... If that acc coach was running at him, Darby must've been working hard to avoid getting in the play!

LOL! Whaley said he's a physical CB.

Thinking to next year, we will have all of our round picks and potentially 2 compensatory picks. So if a qb doesn't pan out we can address it next year...I firmly believe that Roman and salvage EJ's career.

There are still some quality role players in this draft and buffalo has the talent to win now. Get the back ups/special team/projects now, I'm sure there's still one more diamond among the remaining lumps of coal.

Thinking to next year, we will have all of our round picks and potentially 2 compensatory picks. So if a qb doesn't pan out we can address it next year...I firmly believe that Roman and salvage EJ's career.

There are still some quality role players in this draft and buffalo has the talent to win now. Get the back ups/special team/projects now, I'm sure there's still one more diamond among the remaining lumps of coal.

I don't see how the bills get comp picks. They signed harvin and clay, which compensates for what they lost.

32 NFL teams had the opportunity to draft Petty

32 NFL teams declined not once but twice in the first 3 rounds

I'm just saying...

Yep. I was certainly surprised. Shows how much I know!