Harvin: The world hasnt seen me explode like I'm about to

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most beneficial WR out of all this HAS to be Robert Woods.......

With Watkins, Harvin, and Clay on the field with him Woods is gonna have a great season

I actually kind of worry about how Woods..is he going to take a back seat to all these other guys?

I actually kind of worry about how Woods..is he going to take a back seat to all these other guys?

You shouldn't worry about that. Look at Woods at USC and back in HS when Lee came onto the team. He's played with guys who've "overtaken" his spotlight and touches and still excelled. Woods is a team guy, always has been.

The most beneficial WR out of all this HAS to be Robert Woods.......

With Watkins, Harvin, and Clay on the field with him Woods is gonna have a great season

Take your pick on who will benefit the most. On any given play, I doubt they can cover everyone. It should be pick your poison if all these guys stay healthy.

I would like to see them pick on whatever the weakness is of the defense.........having that many good players should create a lot of mismatches on the field

we will see. i dont think "easily" is a fair assessment, but i think we have 3 true nfl starters now which is great.

Dont forget Clay....who is a crackerjack of a reciever

I think that Watkins benefits the most. Teams doubled him all over the field and rolled coverage his way all last year (according to Rex). He will still see the majority of the attention but less than last year. Couple that with his improving health and people would see what an absolute beast he is. Watkins isn't a good NFL player (like Woods or Clay). He has the ability to lead the league in receiving during his career.

we will see. i dont think "easily" is a fair assessment, but i think we have 3 true nfl starters now which is great.

I'll take that a step further...we have three WRs who could legitimately compete to be the #1 on most teams.

I'll take that a step further...we have three WRs who could legitimately compete to be the #1 on most teams.

sammy id agree

harvin id say some teams

woods i think is a #2 across the board essentially

and thats not a major knock - i just think its hard to be a #1 without the ability to take the top of the defense even as the focal point of their coverage. i think woods is very good at what he does but not that type of receiver.

sammy id agree

harvin id say some teams

woods i think is a #2 across the board essentially

and thats not a major knock - i just think its hard to be a #1 without the ability to take the top of the defense even as the focal point of their coverage. i think woods is very good at what he does but not that type of receiver.

+1

All we need is an offensive line that can keep guys off of the QB, whoever it is, and we should be sitting pretty.

I'll believe "sitting pretty" when I see it. I'll just settle for "playing league-average offense" to go with our top-3 defense. We have only been there once in the last 10 years. "Sitting pretty" implies above that, and don't get your hopes up.