Voluntary Workouts - April 6!

KDIGGZ

It’s about that time! Players return to One Bills Drive for voluntary workouts on April 6. [http://bufbills.co/JsKJxY ]

CBHOzzLUIAECN84.jpg

The Bills players will finally meet with Buffalo’s new coaching staff on Monday April 6th. That’s when the team’s voluntary offseason conditioning program commences. Having a new coaching staff affords Rex Ryan the opportunity to start his team’s voluntary offseason conditioning program earlier than other NFL clubs who did not have a coaching change. He will also have the opportunity to hold an additional voluntary veteran minicamp as a new coach with the Bills.

The voluntary offseason conditioning program will run four days a week. We’ll have full coverage of Monday’s voluntary report day here at One Bills Drive on Buffalobills.com to let you know who is on hand. Select players will be available for comment at 12 pm with Rex Ryan addressing the media at 1 pm on Monday.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is going to be the longest offseason ever. the draft has been my superbowl for the last 3 or 4 years, and this year we have no first-rounder. f*ck me.

maybe they will trade up into the 1st #staywoke #traderdoug Edited by YoloinOhio

• 2 weeks later...

this is going to be the longest offseason ever. the draft has been my superbowl for the last 3 or 4 years, and this year we have no first-rounder. f*ck me.

This FA period has been my superbowl for me this season.

Rounds 2 and 3 will be icing on the cake

CBF