Thoughts outside the box: Move Hogan to CB

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bout Marquise Goodwin to Corner? Of course the first play he makes we will have to cart him off the field but hey, Hogan can stay where he is good at.

Bigger question is why are we talking about moving a rookie that got better this last year? He could transition to TE? No?

Chris Hogan is sneaky fast, good footwork, above average vertical leap, has shifty hips and has the ability to go up and get the ball. His agility and knack for finding the ball in a crowd is uncanny.

With that said, we are wasting his talents as a WR. In the mold of the Seahawks and now the Jets we need a tall kid at CB and one who isn't afraid to turn, extend and deflect/catch the ball.

There is no reason why a talented kid like Hogan should be relegated to 4th WR. He can serve a purpose and that position is CB. Trust me...I know.

That's rediculous. His nickname is 7-11, always open!???!!?? That can't translate to db. He'd need a new nickname like "Morman Liquor store" or mother "Theresa's legs"....

And that is way too hard. Keep him on offense.

How bout Marquise Goodwin to Corner? Of course the first play he makes we will have to cart him off the field but hey, Hogan can stay where he is good at.

Bigger question is why are we talking about moving a rookie that got better this last year? He could transition to TE? No?

What rookie?? Hogan is a wily veteran who knows the ins and outs of how a WR breaks free from the bump at the LOS. This is not your average tall, fast WR...we're talking about a Jumbo sized Wes Welker on steroids who knows how to handle a WR because he IS a WR.

Really ? Stiff as hell hips . Kinda slow. I know it`s Saturday night. Put down the peace pipe.

Check out the YouzTube clip posted here where he runs a 4.3 40yd dash....slow? Did you say slow? LOL

Other than top tier speed, quickness, ability to focus on the ball and aggressiveness, what exactly would make him unable to play CB??

Racism is keeping Hogan from his true calling!

I'm going to loot a liquor store right now!

Are you saying he can't play CB because of racism? There are plenty of NFL Hall of Fame CB's who were white...Hogan has all the qualities of a tall, aggressive CB (if he added a few pounds I see Richard Sherman). Edited by BringBackFergy