Rodak what is his issue?

I know i am new to the wall and Road-dick has been much maligned as a Pats lover Bills hater and overall protagonist. Well I guess he finally provoked me. He seems to relish in the fact that the Bills lost out on Bulaga. Am I Wrong?

Rodak reports ESPN’s Andrew Brandt: Bills offered Bryan Bulaga more than Packers: http://es.pn/1CgCljc

I know i am new to the wall and Road-dick has been much maligned as a Pats lover Bills hater and overall protagonist. Well I guess he finally provoked me. He seems to relish in the fact that the Bills lost out on Bulaga. Am I Wrong?

Rodak reports ESPN’s Andrew Brandt: Bills offered Bryan Bulaga more than Packers: http://es.pn/1CgCljc

You're only halfway to initiation. Once you start a thread about what a douche Jerry Sullivan is, then and only then will you be a full-fledged member of this community. :lol:

Welcome to the board...

He loves that somebody did not want to come to Buffalo, he is a hack.

You're only halfway to initiation. Once you start a thread about what a douche Jerry Sullivan is, then and only then will you be a full-fledged member of this community. :lol:

Welcome to the board...

Don't forget to start a thread about how horrible Mike Schopp and WGR talk radio are!

Rodak's a dweeb (yes I just dropped dweeb) I used to beat him up in high school, not literally, but for the sake of this board. The guy is a craftsman toolbox who goes from 6 to midnight at the first sight of Tom Brady. Nerd.

Negative sells. He doesn't get Web clicks for being positive.

That's really it. He works for Espn not buffalo. Espn wants headlines and stories more so than content. The "negative" points of view create more clicks on his "stories".

He doesn't hate buffalo. He's just doing what his employer wants.

I'm never one to support this piss poor excuse of a reporter - but one line can be taken here and thought about (without relation to Rodak at all). The fact that the Packers, a very similar team and market to the Bills, have historically built their franchise through the draft and develop philosophy rather than big splashes in free agency. As a small market team, this guarantees near complete control of the cap as well as retaining talent at, as we have clearly seen, low cost. Granted, this philosophy requires an impeccable scouting group and draft strategy year after year, but they've managed to make this tactic not only sustainable but extremely successful as well. The fish made big splashes in FA a couple of years ago when they brought in Mike Wallace and other talent. Now they've gotten rid of Wallace for a 5th round and haven't been any better off as a result. FA is consistently hit or miss, and often with a harsh cost. Drafted players cost next to nothing (with the exception of 1st round talent). You have to admire this and wonder how this year's moves will pan out come next season. Looking as though they will be for the better, but there is plenty of cause for concern and to hesitate on jumping that bandwagon just yet.

I don't hate Sully or WGR... in fact, I don't actually hate Rodak, but Rodak is fairly crummy at his job. He's not at all a reporter and his writing is mostly just copy and paste. If he weren't a Pats guy, no one here would pay much attention to him except to occasionally recognize his bland inability.

Think you mean antagonist.