Rodak what is his issue?

The problem does not start with Rodak. Remember James Walker? His problem wasn't being negative but that he knew nothing about the Bills and offered zero insight. We can rally to get rid of Rodak, but they're just going to give us another Walker clone. This feels like a misguided lynch mob. If we truly want change, we need to start at home with Schopp and Sullivan, not focus on a regional guy.

Think you mean antagonist.

You are right. My thirteen year old told me the same thing. In my haste to post I misspoke. Nice catch!

another Rodak Sucks thread?

Junior writer like any union start from the bottom up

Agreed. Like I said I know this thread may be duplicative but he rubbed me the wrong way and i was looking for some like minded wisdom.

The problem does not start with Rodak. Remember James Walker? His problem wasn't being negative but that he knew nothing about the Bills and offered zero insight. We can rally to get rid of Rodak, but they're just going to give us another Walker clone. This feels like a misguided lynch mob. If we truly want change, we need to start at home with Schopp and Sullivan, not focus on a regional guy.

Walker was in charge of the AFC East at the time... When they changed to all 32 teams would each have a writer then they chose Rodack to do the Bills. So Walker wasn't the Bills beat writer he was the AFC East beat writer at the time. Edited by Beef Jerky

Think you mean antagonist.

Also, your 13 year old should have said "What is Rodak's issue" is far more grammatically correct than your actual thread title. You shouldnt use a subject and a subject pronoun in the same sentence. "My mother, she went to the store" is bad. What's wrong with "my mother went to the store."

I digress. Carry on, sir.

Edited by maddenboy

Also, your 13 year old should have said "What is Rodak's issue" is far more grammatically correct than your actual thread title. You shouldnt use a subject and a subject pronoun in the same sentence. "My mother, she went to the store" is bad. What's wrong with "my mother went to the store."

How do you know where your mother went? Link, or it didn't happen!

Edited by Nanker

Walker was in charge of the AFC East at the time... When they changed to all 32 teams would each have a writer then they chose Rodack to do the Bills. So Walker wasn't the Bills beat writer he was the AFC East beat writer at the time.

He only had 4 teams to cover, and as far as I knew had no other jobs in his life. Yet Walker consistently proved that he knew less about the Bills than many fans who frequent message boards. He was in over his head.

National guys tend to look at surface things, don't dive deep, and sometimes come up with conclusions that are puzzling because of this. This proves that they don't spend time on message boards, talking to people around the team, etc. They are not "in". They're on the outside looking in. Similar to a Bill Barnwell who's smart, but when you read what he says about the Bills (on the rare chances he mentions us), it's fairly obvious he concocted his opinion based on Pro Football Reference box scores and team stats, rather than spending time around the team, fans, and community or even watching more than a few games.

I don't think Rodak's job is to inform Bills fans, but to inform national fans of other teams of some of the basics of what the Bills are doing. In order to have an "expert" to call into the room if the Bills do something noteworthy to explain in a few quick soundbites.

Shouldn't it be "Rodak what's his issue?"

How do you know where your mother went? Link, or it didn't happen!

http://wgntv.com/2015/02/17/elderly-driver-hits-9-vehicles-in-parking-lot-of-wisconsin-grocery-store/

(please dont tell anybody. She's very embarrassed and promises it wont happen again).

Shouldn't it be "Rodak what's his issue?"

Why on Earth? You sound like a teenager.

Why have "Rodak" (subject) and "his" (subject pronoun) in the same sentence? The "his" is redundant.

"What is Rodak's issue?" is fine. "What is Rodak, you know the guy, what is his issue, that guy Rodak" is stupid. We dont need "Rodak" and "his" in the same sentence.

Edited by maddenboy

To sum up RODAK is easy, ,when your either unprepared ,incompetent or just simply lazy , and you have to put out a column on a weekly basis its easier to just makeup stories than to actually investigate and put facts in the article, in other words he just another hack writer !

To sum up RODAK is easy, ,when your either unprepared ,incompetent or just simply lazy , and you have to put out a column on a weekly basis its easier to just makeup stories than to actually investigate and put facts in the article, in other words he just another hack writer !

What did he make up?

This thread makes little sense--what's the OPs beef with the cited Rodak quote?