Harvin signs w/ Bills: 3 yr / $24M (voids to 1 yr / $6M)

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harvin will wear #18 for the Bills

great now I don't have to get rid of my Orton jersey (jk)

oops... I'm way behind lol
so no more Snortin' Orton in #18, Starvin' Harvin! Feed the man the ball! Edited by YoloinOhio

oops... I'm way behind lol

so no more Snortin' Orton in #18, Starvin' Harvin! Feed the man the ball!

yea matt cassel is #16. i thought for sure Harvin would grab #12. i think #18 was a weird choice. i'm assuming Clay will get #42 but we'll see

yea matt cassel is #16. i thought for sure Harvin would grab #12. i think #18 was a weird choice. i'm assuming Clay will get #42 but we'll see

they already gave Felton 42. I wonder if Clay will take more of a traditional TE # like 84 or 85 that are now available. When he first joined the fish he was a FB so 42 made more sense. Edited by YoloinOhio

they already gave Felton 42. I wonder if Clay will take more of a traditional TE # like 84 or 85 that are now available. When he first joined the fish he was a FB so 42 made more sense.

hmm maybe. i don't see Felton's number listed on the roster page. i wonder if he would give it up for Clay and maybe that's why it's not yet listed

The Bills retired #12

CBF

lol omg good point! :bag::wallbash:

This is sacrilegious, I hope it was just a lapse in judgement that led to the utterance such blasphemy.

This is sacrilegious, I hope it was just a lapse in judgement that led to the utterance such blasphemy.

I don't know. There is a NFL precedent for temporarily un retiring numbers. When the Seahawks signed Jerry Rice years ago, his number was already retired because of Steve Largent. The Seahawks temporarily "un retired" #80 so Jerry could wear his familiar old number.

:lol:

Edited by reddogblitz

I don't know. There is a NFL precedent for temporarily un retiring numbers. When the Seahawks signed Jerry Rice years ago, his number was already retired because of Steve Largent. The Seahawks temporarily "un retired" #80 so Jerry could wear his familiar old number.

:lol:

Steve Largent <<<<<<<<<< Jerry Rice

Jim Kelly>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Percy Harvin

Sincerely,

Common Sense