Harvin signs w/ Bills: 3 yr / $24M (voids to 1 yr / $6M)

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a supreme idiot too - but given our spot and this deal, i can stomach it.

theres a reason that after being banned from VA HS athletics he still went to an SEC powerhouse

and after choke slamming his coach and being small for a WR he was still a first rounder

and after all his arguments and health drama and... he was a 1st plus picks plus MONSTER contract for seattle

the guy is DYNAMITE with the ball in his hands. and will give us another one of the rare guys that can run past nfl speed. there arent a lot of guys that widen the gap once they get a step on a guy in a footrace and hes one and hes not afraid to take a hit.

Holy Cripes. That video starts off pretty decent, and then at the 3min mark gets F&@#ING AMAZING!

Holy Cripes. That video starts off pretty decent, and then at the 3min mark gets F&@#ING AMAZING!

He's QUICK, but he's still super physical.... Great balance and agility..... Like I said in the Rodak thread; this isnt mike Wallace - this is a guy that does half his damage inside 5yards but is still a downfield threat. It isn't like Snyder picking a deep threat without a line or a run stopping safety withou corners--- Percy is the textbook throw or handoff that can be 50 yards and 7 points instantly. To his detriment, he's a great asset to a limited qb. Edited by NoSaint

Is this guy going to ever actually sign or what? Did I miss something and he did actually sign already? Agreeing to a deal and signing the deal are two separate things. I'm starting to get a little concerned about this delay if he hasn't put pen to paper yet. Can someone update me please.

Is this guy going to ever actually sign or what? Did I miss something and he did actually sign already? Agreeing to a deal and signing the deal are two separate things. I'm starting to get a little concerned about this delay if he hasn't put pen to paper yet. Can someone update me please.

According to John Murphy, the NFL prohibits teams from announcing signings after 4pm on weekdays. Expect it to be official sometine Monday morning.

I always thought of Harvin as a Reggie Bush type. That video shows him being a little more physical than I realized.

Yeah, it surprised me how often he lowers his shoulder and initiates contact--- and wins. It makes sense why Minnesota used him so often with traditional RB handoffs out of the backfield; he can handle it.

Does it matter where he signs it? Lets hope his heads on straight because when it is the kid can flat out play the game. Roman is loaded with weapons hopefully we have someone step up and pull the trigger every week.

Edited by billsfan_34