Harvin signs w/ Bills: 3 yr / $24M (voids to 1 yr / $6M)

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I don't get. Not a single reporter has inquired as to why he hasn't signed yet? It's been 4 days since he "agreed to terms."

itd be one thing if it was just kind of neglected to be thought about, but if hes giving a daily update its an odd spot not to just say "hey whats the story?"

I don't understand this offseason. The bills seem to be dragging their feet on everything. The Wynn signing was announced a while after it was reported. Clay and Harvin. What is going on

The Clay situation is strategic and makes sense to take their time. Harvin, however, is a question mark. It may be a process of working out tiny details

I don't understand this offseason. The bills seem to be dragging their feet on everything. The Wynn signing was announced a while after it was reported. Clay and Harvin. What is going on

Dragging their feet? Really? They have been one of the most active teams this off-season.....

yes. They have been active but they have been taking their sweet time confirming anything............................................................

Until moments ago clay wasn't signed and harvin still isn't..... So, I'm not sure what they would confirm

Probably because they are too busy doing actual work and moving on deals to bother with stupid announcements in the press to placate the fans.

GO GET EM DOUG!

Also, great to see Jim Overdorf putting some sweet and smart deals together. It must be like a whole new world for him now that he isnt handcuffed by Ralph's (non)spending habits.

Until moments ago clay wasn't signed and harvin still isn't..... So, I'm not sure what they would confirm

Wynn took a few days. Taylor as well. Harvin... exactly my point. Clay took a week even though numbers were reported a couple days ago. Felton as well. I love how everyone nit picks and twists things around. If you can't see it idk what to tell you. It's not that serious so idk why I'm even responding

Probably because they are too busy doing actual work and moving on deals to bother with stupid announcements in the press to placate the fans.

GO GET EM DOUG!

it's not like Whaley and overdorf have to stop everything they're doing to type out an announcement. They have employees that handle the press releases. Again not that serious. It was just an observation. Lol Edited by kr632