• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm so sick of waiting.

I almost would rather just say forget it and move on and draft a TE in round 2 who may just turn into a Charles Clay or better.

Then call 49ers and see if Vernon Davis is available for trade

CBF

This^^

I'm so sick of waiting.

I almost would rather just say forget it and move on and draft a TE in round 2 who may just turn into a Charles Clay or better.

CBF

an alternative of course being you could sign off for the weekend and come back monday.... its just a game and we are just fans! enjoy.

I think Miami is going to stretch themselves to sign Clay. Not sure how they will fill out the rest of the team though.

Either way they are f**ked next year..better hope Tannehill has a superbowl in him this year

I'm so sick of waiting.

CBF

The Bills need to force his hand a little at this point. Offer a front loaded deal that expires at COB. They can't keep sitting there letting Miami clear cap space and be Clay's back up date to the dance. He will either sign your offer and force Miami's hand or he will lose the leverage of a Bills offer.

The Bills need to force his hand a little at this point. Offer a front loaded deal that expires at COB. They can't keep sitting there letting Miami clear cap space and be Clay's back up date to the dance. He will either sign your offer and force Miami's hand or he will lose the leverage of a Bills offer.

This.