[closed]Charles Clay to Bills? - the sequel/trilogy

New thread to bring the current status to the forefront

Fish signed Jordan Cameron tonight after he verbally agreed to re-sign with the Charlie Browns

You would think the Fish would be out of money but they have not pulled clay's tranny because they are skeered of El Pegual.

Charlie Browns appear on the outside looking in on #claywatch. In fact, it appears he never even visited today.

He is back in Miami after 3 days in Bflo, courtesy of the Pegula jet.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[This is a copy of an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

New thread to bring the current status to the forefront

Fish signed Jordan Cameron tonight after he verbally agreed to re-sign with the Charlie Browns

You would think the Fish were our of money but they have not pulled clay's tranny because they are skeered of El Pegual.

Charlie Browns appear on the outside looking in on #claywatch. In fact, it appears he never even visited today.

He is back in Miami after 3 days in Bflo, courtesy of the Pegula jet.

Link or it didn't happen...

I'm sick of these posters claiming ti know stuff without backing it up...

imo

I have the feeling that it's clay. Harvin is a smoke screen. Think about it, we dropped two tight ends. They want to fake completion to drive up Harvins price (belicheat) but we HAVE TO GET CLAY now as the draft and free agency suck for tight ends. It will be a very outlandish deal for Clay and I don't think he will live up to it. We HAVE TO GET A TE AND A GUARD. We don't have to get a WR.

Edited by SJDK, Today, 06:53 PM.

Edited by SJDK

Thanks for starting this Yolo. I'm on my phone and didn't have the patience to go through all 53 pages of the other thread. At least I know the Bills are still in the running.

tried to lock the other but couldn't on my phone. Bunch of people wanted a new thread.

[This is a copy of an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.

No way.

This is definitely the first thread discussing the pulling of Clay's tranny.