[closed]Bills interested in TE Charles Clay--update: F5 and stuff

YoloinOhio

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like most players, I think it's money 1st then, do I really want to play there.

If Clay turns down a great offer to go play in the train wreck that is Cleveland then I don't want him. I do believe at least some players would like to win and compete in the playoffs and if absolute top dollar is #1 then... see ya!

Charles Clay: Money inside the Twenty!

Get r done Bills!!!

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2015/03/today-is-tight-ends-day-for-the-miami-dolphins-as-ireported-here-overnight-tuesday-the-dolphins-have-cleveland-tight-end-j.html

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

I wish this Clay situation would just resolve its self. Either Clay signs the offer sheet and we move on or he signs one with Cleveland and we move on. Still plenty of players left on the market wish they could know if they have or don't have Clay so they could aggressively go after what's left.

I wish this Clay situation would just resolve its self. Either Clay signs the offer sheet and we move on or he signs one with Cleveland and we move on. Still plenty of players left on the market wish they could know if they have or don't have Clay so they could aggressively go after what's left.

I think someone said the offer would come out today some time

Who do you want that's left on the market and do you think Whaley is just sitting around waiting on Clay? There are no reports that anyone has offered Clay a contract and Clay does not have to sign one or be in any hurry...He can always fall back and sign the Dolphins contract.

Patience...teams (and players) don't spend this much time together if they aren't doing a deal.

#remembermario

I think someone said the offer would come out today some time

That would be Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald.

Patience...teams (and players) don't spend this much time together if they aren't doing a deal.

#remembermario

That would be Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald.

Also Vic Carucci

Is that the end of the Bills then?

CBF

no. If the browns give him an offer, he can choose which one to present to Miami. The one he presents will be where he wants to play as there is a risk Miami can't or won't match. Or not at all and stay with Miami.

Is that the end of the Bills then?

CBF

Not at all. The Bills will offer him a contract today. He may or may not sign it. If he goes to Cleve they may or may not offer him one too depending on Bills offer. He may or may not sign that but would consider everything. He gets to sign one contract. Then the Fins have five days to match it. I would bet he will sign the Bills offer eventually but it's not a done deal.

FWIW - This morning in So Fla radio the Dolphins beat writer is saying they are going forward w/o Clay. BUT with the way Suh is structured there is money and he has mentioned taking a hometown deal to stay. Going to Cleveland is a posturing move. It's either us or them... and he wants to remain a Fin, but that's no secret.