A couple of 'Nuggets' from Tim Graham on Twitter.

Fred is gone regardless who they bring in.

We are not taking a 2.7 mill cap hit to see if there is anything left.

We noticed a huge decline last year and that will continue.

He should avoid the perception of disrespect and just retire.

Imo

I had a feeling that this might be the case.......this is shady's team now. Love u though Fred

Not sure about your "connections" to OBD, but respectfully, but I'm really starting to question your football knowledge based on your recent posts.

Before his groin injury, Fred was averaging 4.3 ypc -- just a scooch below his 4.4 career average. He also had 33 catches at a 7.9 ypc (vs an 8.2 career average). Coming back from the injury too soon (after missing only two games) was the problem, IMO, as he never had the same burst.

Freddie's no doubt on the downside of a great career. But to say he should retire is just plain dumb,,,

Yes because it is not like Leroi has not been shotcalling things before they happen

Come on Lurker

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a feeling that this might be the case.......this is shady's team now. Love u though Fred

Yes because it is not like Leroi has not been shotcalling things before they happen

Come on Lurker

Connections and knowledge can be mutually exclusive.

In this case, I'm starting to think that's becoming increasingly apparent...

Imo

We, fans?

or

We, as member of the organization?

Feared for Fred at his cap hit and short future doesn't add up. Powell will be a cheaper younger alternative. Makes sense but I just hate losing Fred on the cusp of the playoffs. He deserves to see it.

we should make an effort and keep Jackson for one more year, he can still contribute to this team, more so if we're going to improve the OL.

Anybody remember the 72 Fins? Three running backs. Csonka Kiick and Morris. They powered their way to an undefeated season. Griese threw, what, 8 passes in the Super Bowl?

Might be a place for all these guys. I'm just saying. We don't know what's happening in there.

I feel that Doug loves Freddie, and he'll find a way to keep him in there somehow.

Imo

Bold.

No way do they bring in Powell and keep Fred. But bringing in Powell should be a very low priority but now it's like the top?

Why fix the RBs right now when they are not broke?

TE, OL, OLB, ILB & S are broke. Focus!

haven't seen anything that Powell is a top priority. Only that the bills have interest. It was probably leaked already by his agent to drive up bid from jets. Edited by YoloinOhio

No way do they bring in Powell and keep Fred. But bringing in Powell should be a very low priority but now it's like the top?

Why fix the RBs right now when they are not broke?

TE, OL, OLB, ILB & S are broke. Focus!

I'm sure they're capable of multi-tasking. Not every effort gets reported.

Imo

Your head is WAY too big. Unless your name is Whaley or Pegula, stop acting like you're a shot caller. This post was douchey. I don't care who your "sources" are.

Your head is WAY too big. Unless your name is Whaley or Pegula, stop acting like you're a shot caller. This post was douchey. I don't care who your "sources" are.

I call bs on any sources.

As I said before ... you watch 162 Mets games in a year and you say, "he's hitting it out on the next pitch," 20 times a game ... you're gonna be right once in a while. This is why the guys with real sources a) don't "call" stuff very often and b) never get arrogant about it.

Imo

I call bs on any sources.

As I said before ... you watch 162 Mets games in a year and you say, "he's hitting it out on the next pitch," 20 times a game ... you're gonna be right once in a while. This is why the guys with real sources a) don't "call" stuff very often and b) never get arrogant about it.

Imo

:). If the Bills really get rid of Jackson for Powell, not a great start to the Ryan era and this team becomes less likable.

Not sure about your "connections" to OBD, but respectfully, but I'm really starting to question your football knowledge based on your recent posts.

Before his groin injury, Fred was averaging 4.3 ypc -- just a scooch below his 4.4 career average. He also had 33 catches at a 7.9 ypc (vs an 8.2 career average). Coming back from the injury too soon (after missing only two games) was the problem, IMO, as he never had the same burst.

Freddie's no doubt on the downside of a great career. But to say he should retire is just plain dumb,,,

This. sickens me to say this, but if we cut him, I kind of want him to go to the pats and win a super bowl.

Don't kill the messenger. This is how Belicheat operates to good effect. It's a bastard of a business. Leroi may make some sense here as this latest FO is all about winning and sticking to a plan for once. It's what we all have been asking for....but just like sausage, it's tough to watch being made. Fred is one of my top ten favorite Bills and I've been a fan since 1963.

Imo

Wow, leroi is back...