A couple of 'Nuggets' from Tim Graham on Twitter.

Just 3+ hours ago he said from a knowledgable source that the Hughes/Bills situation will come to a head today. The second thing he tweeted is that you can be assured that Fred Jackson is monitoring the Bilal Powell reports closely.

I must say, the way that he words things gives me the feeling that he actually is reveling in the Bills' turmoil, especially with Fred, like he's enjoying it too much. I guess the TSW must have really pissed him off, not bowing down to his journalistic leading reports.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just 3+ hours ago he said from a knowledgable source that the Hughes/Bills situation will come to a head today. The second thing he tweeted is that you can be assured that Fred Jackson is monitoring the Bilal Powell reports closely.

I must say, the way that he words things gives me the feeling that he actually is reveling in the Bills' turmoil, especially with Fred, like he's enjoying it too much. I guess the TSW must have really pissed him off, not bowing down to his journalistic leading reports.

What turmoil?

Why does Fred care about what Powell (who?) says (also is his name Bill)?

I must say, the way that he words things gives me the feeling that he actually is reveling in the Bills' turmoil, especially with Fred, like he's enjoying it too much.

Even if Fred is released - there's no "turmoil".

Fred is gone regardless who they bring in.

We are not taking a 2.7 mill cap hit to see if there is anything left.

We noticed a huge decline last year and that will continue.

He should avoid the perception of disrespect and just retire.

Imo

Edited by Leroi

listening to Jim Miller on SiriusNFL the other day, pointing out the Bills could forgo signing Hughes and adding a veteran casualty on the cheap.

The presence of the line he played on assisted in Hughes production.

Take the money and extend Dareus and fish for some talent

Hughes won't be missed as much as some people think.

Imo

Oh :censored:

Imo

perceived "disrespect" for Fred? From whom?

listening to Jim Miller on SiriusNFL the other day, pointing out the Bills could forgo signing Hughes and adding a veteran casualty on the cheap.

The presence of the line he played on assisted in Hughes production.

Take the money and extend Dareus and fish for some talent

Hughes won't be missed as much as some people think.

is this a scoop or something anyone of us could and probably already had said.

Journalistic leading reports sound pretty good to me. What would anyone have against that?

Edited by Mr. WEO

Imo

Not sure about your "connections" to OBD, but respectfully, but I'm really starting to question your football knowledge based on your recent posts.

Before his groin injury, Fred was averaging 4.3 ypc -- just a scooch below his 4.4 career average. He also had 33 catches at a 7.9 ypc (vs an 8.2 career average). Coming back from the injury too soon (after missing only two games) was the problem, IMO, as he never had the same burst.

Freddie's no doubt on the downside of a great career. But to say he should retire is just plain dumb,,,

Put down the pipe.

Why does Fred care about what Powell (who?) says (also is his name Bill)?

Bc there is speculation bills may sign Powell and if they do it would likely be at the expense of Fred Jackson although it's starting to sound like Fred may be gone regardless