Bills to trade Kiko Alonso for LeSean McCoy

CNY315

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 -- injuries happen, so quality depth is a good thing

#2 -- no guarantee they bring Spikes back

The very fact the Bills were able to field this kind of a defense after losing Kiko should tell you the relative value of LBs in the trade market. You're not going to get a "good, proven QB" for Kiko.

In my opinion, this is not a practical consideration.

Wow, and I feel just HORRIBLE about my comments in that thread. Get real, man.

Holy **** you should! :ph34r::lol:

I doubt McCoy will play a down for the Bills. His agent, Drew Rosenhaus, has siad there is no deal. McCoy is not happy and does not want to play in the Queen city. Bad trade, Talent alone, Bills win, but the reason Philly is so willing to trade him is on display. If the trade goes through and he refuses to report, do the Bills trade him? Bills will not get value since the other teams know the Bills are in a weak position. Do the Bills retain him and let him sit? This is a headache that is not needed. The draft could have provided a good RB. Wait and see folks. This story is not done. Scott VanPelt and Russillo show on ESPN are doing a segment on this. Very interesting stuff.

Bills are in a strong position...forcing him to pay 3.5 million of his signing bonus back strong...

There was absolutely zero chatter within the press or NFL sources that Shady is on the decline... until he was traded to Buffalo. Just something to keep in mind.

Good point

CBF

Another thing to keep in mind when reading that La Canfora piece (which is worth the read), he clearly has lost whatever source he had within the Bills after Marrone left. 10 paragraphs on the Eagles future post-trade, 5 on the Bills. He had zero insight into the Bills' front office in that piece.

Lmo

Didn't you know age 26 is clearly way too old to be productive? :blink:

I didn't until yesterday. :lol:

There was absolutely zero chatter within the press or NFL sources that Shady is on the decline... until he was traded to Buffalo. Just something to keep in mind.

There was also no chatter whatsoever about Kiko. He gets dealt and suddenly he's a GREAT young linebacker.