RUMOR: EJ Manuel Likely To Be Cut

negativo

Leroi may have gotten info on the previous thing, but this stuff he was posting as opinion, so I'm not going to throw him in the fire for that. Just because he had info on a couple things, doesn't mean he has info on everything, and also doesn't mean he can't have his own independent opinions.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leroi may have gotten info on the previous thing, but this stuff he was posting as opinion, so I'm not going to throw him in the fire for that. Just because he had info on a couple things, doesn't mean he has info on everything, and also doesn't mean he can't have his own independent opinions.

i think the confusion was whether it was his opinion, or he was sharing real info.

i think the confusion was whether it was his opinion, or he was sharing real info.

Yep. Because usually if someone is sharing opinion, it's all about "I think" or "we should" not "EJ is not in our plans" "Expect to see him cut Day 2".

I'm really disgusted by the over-the-top hating by some here which serves no constructive purpose IMO and only makes those posters look bad

If a guy wants to claim the "inside source" credibility bonus, he's got to be clear on when he's speaking as "Deep Throat" and when he's giving his own views as a fan.

Yep. Because usually if someone is sharing opinion, it's all about "I think" or "we should" not "EJ is not in our plans" "Expect to see him cut Day 2".

I'm really disgusted by the over-the-top hating by some here which serves no constructive purpose IMO and only makes those posters look bad

If a guy wants to claim the "inside source" credibility bonus, he's got to be clear on when he's speaking as "Deep Throat" and when he's giving his own views as a fan.

plus his knowledge of Rex/roman was too timely and specific to have been a lucky guess and I truly do think he has a source. That's why I was pretty upset thinking the plan was to cut EJ and go with mccown and locker. I took it as fact. That's my fault, as others said, I should have waited to see if it was true. It just crushed my expectations thinking they were planning on mccown to start and not even let EJ have a chance with the new staff when the other two have not shown to be any better. It doesn't sound like they are sold on EJ by any means, which is good, but that they will be giving him a chance to earn a spot as starter or backup.

It's become almost impossible to have any constructive debate here anymore because the caliber of posters has significantly declined and there are some who incessantly post in every thread .

I don't know how the Bills will do this off-season or how they'll fare in the regular season, but I have more confidence in OBD today than at any time in about 10 years.

Reports are that McCown narrowed his list to the Bills and Browns because they were the only 2 teams giving him the chance to compete for the starting spot (I can't believe the Jets didn't as well). But the chances of him starting for the Browns are infinitely greater considering Manziel is looking like a bust until proven otherwise, the draft probably won't provide an answer for them, and spending more money in FA on a QB doesn't seem likely.

Buffalo going so hard after Josh McCown tells me they don't consider EJ a starter. Why would they pay McCown upwards of 5m per to just compete for the starting job?

They didn't.

It's become almost impossible to have any constructive debate here anymore because the caliber of posters has significantly declined and there are some who incessantly post in every thread .

I don't know how the Bills will do this off-season or how they'll fare in the regular season, but I have more confidence in OBD today than at any time in about 10 years.

So what you're saying is, it went from -12 to -9? :nana:

This slowed right down when we did not sign the biggest name in football yesterday.

Spoken for truth, man. Spoken for truth.

What has the Intarwebs come to when the rumors dry up and a quick glance at the wall calendar shows a thick pile of days until The Draft.

Gloom! Despair! Agony on me! And that reminds me of a song.

http://youtu.be/bXysRO11Xi8

He doesn't have a mind control machine to manipulate what McCown does.

that's an irrelevant observation.

leroi has sold himself as having inside knowledge. he speaks as though he does. i don't really care about the "imo-gate," i read how he says WHAT he says and comes across as very matter-of-fact.

when he comes in and says "he's friends with roman, EXPECT this to be done by the am" then he's insinuating that he's received information from someone in the know. he also speaks in the first person about the organization.

so, sorry. he more or less got caught fibbing in this case, and i don't have any reason to believe otherwise, and/or stick up for him.

If you mean the rex leak- it's there...

Not his actual first but the first time he was on anyone's radar

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/175241-rex-is-scheduled-for-a-second-interview/#

He got that from me, I made numerous comments on Shout posting area about 25 total that Rex was in Florida and was going to be hired as the next Bills Coach.

leroi has sold himself as having inside knowledge. he speaks as though he does. i don't really care about the "imo-gate," i read how he says WHAT he says and comes across as very matter-of-fact.

when he comes in and says "he's friends with roman, EXPECT this to be done by the am" then he's insinuating that he's received information from someone in the know. he also speaks in the first person about the organization.

so, sorry. he more or less got caught fibbing in this case, and i don't have any reason to believe otherwise, and/or stick up for him.

Lamp. Browns offered more so leroi is a hack ? Weak.

Leroi has no info on what the Browns were doing. It was expected a done deal until the Browns opened their checkbook.

He should have stopped the madness with this silly rumour, not funny when you have almost 18 pages talking about something that is not even true.He he some 12 old boy?

Edited by Niagara Dude