Josh McCown anybody? Update: Is a Brown...end of story.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reason why there should have been no rush to sign this guy. His agent got him a great deal creating a bidding war when there will be similar QBs out there come Mar. 10th.

Not disappointed in the least. We need 1 veteran and 1 younger guy to come in and compete with EJ and Tuel for roster spots.

Yea, if this was Buffalo #1 choice then #2 has to be worse

Maybe the EJ haters will finally get a grip and accept the reality that there was no QB coming in here better than Manuel. The first QB choice just said "no mas" to competing with him.

I think next year the Bills will have viable trade options (they will have a 1st round pick to deal) to get an established successful veteran QB (if Manuel doesn't perform). This year was a very down year if you were looking for a QB and you didn't have a 1st round pick.

I hear Johnny Manziel will be looking for a team soon ... Johnny Football anyone? LOL

Haha. I can't find it but there is an article out there detailing what he has done to the Browns so far, and I don't want him near this team. I didn't before, but after reading it, it eliminated any doubt that maybe he can turn it around.

Maybe the EJ haters will finally get a grip and accept the reality that there was no QB coming in here better than Manuel. The first QB choice just said "no mas" to competing with him.

I think next year the Bills will have viable trade options (they will have a 1st round pick to deal) to get an established successful veteran QB (if Manuel doesn't perform). This year was a very down year if you were looking for a QB and you didn't have a 1st round pick.

Dude would you stop drawing inferences about this that have anything to do with EJ? The Bills were interested, the Browns outbid the Bills and the Bills said no thanks, we'll find someone else. You do realize they're going to just bring in a different veteran instead and we get to have this same conversation all over again, right? And your suggestion that McCown was scared to come in and compete with Manuel is utterly preposterous- so much so that I do think you're trolling on that one.

I hear Johnny Manziel will be looking for a team soon ... Johnny Football anyone? LOL

In all honesty I would party with Johnny Jamboogie... But that is about it.

3 year deal is ludicrous.

Also, this is proof of how QB-starved the league is, and it should clarify how insane it would be to cut Manuel outright.

I think in the Browns case it shows how hard they have to work just to get McCown alone. Kind of fun to see it happen to a different team.