Bills to go in little-talked-about direction at QB?

Rubes

For those of you who follow Kevin Massare on Twitter, her had this little piece today after a talk with his "inside source":

Kevin Massare @KevinMassare

Source would not address QB with me, just said "we will be going a route that not many have talked about". SO take that for what its worth.

No idea what it means, but...

Discuss.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you who follow Kevin Massare on Twitter, her had this little piece today after a talk with his "inside source":

Kevin Massare @KevinMassare

Source would not address QB with me, just said "we will be going a route that not many have talked about". SO take that for what its worth.

No idea what it means, but...

Discuss.

Hmm... That's interesting (and terrific click bait by Massare) since so many different scenarios have been discussed on here in one form or another. From Bradford, to Moore, to Manning(s), even Big Ben and some pining for Sanchez and Foles. Who does that leave?

I'd say, if Massare's source is correct, that it'd be easier to eliminate possibilities rather than figure out their target. Such as Sanchez, he's been the most talked about (in the media) QB, so I'd say this would eliminate him (thank the lord). Ditto to Cutler and probably Bradford as they have been talked about quite a bit in various sources. I'd put Foles on the pile as well.

Big Ben wasn't really discussed beyond TBD, so he might still be possible (though I doubt it from Pitt's POV). Who haven't we discussed?

Kyle Williams is going to play QB....

:lol: :lol:

Hmm... That's interesting (and terrific click bait by Massare) since so many different scenarios have been discussed on here in one form or another. From Bradford, to Moore, to Manning(s), even Big Ben and some pining for Sanchez and Foles. Who does that leave?

I'd say, if Massare's source is correct, that it'd be easier to eliminate possibilities rather than figure out their target. Such as Sanchez, he's been the most talked about (in the media) QB, so I'd say this would eliminate him (thank the lord). Ditto to Cutler and probably Bradford as they have been talked about quite a bit in various sources. I'd put Foles on the pile as well.

Big Ben wasn't really discussed beyond TBD, so he might still be possible (though I doubt it from Pitt's POV). Who haven't we discussed?

:lol: :lol:

Laugh now but remember the Flintstones episode where Fred played QB..

35 second mark of the video....