Bills to go in little-talked-about direction at QB?

Rubes

Just wanted to give Moshermw some props. I, along with most Bills fans, had never heard of Tyrod before this post back in February Since then I've felt ahead of the curve on TT.

Great intel and one of the reasons this board rocks..

Yes, that post was pretty insightful. it's those kinds of gems (spread haphazardly among the daily TSW cow patties) that make it worth spending too much time here...

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tahj Boyd. Tyrod Taylor Joe Webb

Ej trade ? Man that would be something. Adding Mckelvin (pending revis) to a trade w Ej and a pick should net a solid return.

Mosher had the most info. This is the first mention of TT I see on the thread.

Mosher had the most info. This is the first mention of TT I see on the thread.

Sorry I linked the wrong thread, Mosher actually had a whole separate thread on TT started in January.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/174990-how-about-tyrod-taylor/?do=findComment&comment=3406376

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

Just wanted to give Moshermw some props. I, along with most Bills fans, had never heard of Tyrod before this post back in February Since then I've felt ahead of the curve on TT.

Great intel and one of the reasons this board rocks..

What he wrote was good.

I knew who this player was prior to this season. I had lived in Virginia previous and knew who he was as a high school player.

Like most QBs there was a bunch of questions with him in what he could do. Given his very limited pro experience on the field and not holding a clipboard its hard to say what he will do---preseason means crud against vanilla defenses.