Patriots locker room attendant implicated in Deflate gate

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ball Attendant the one implicated in the video

taking the balls into a room after getting them

from the refs is no other then Steve Belichick

Bill Belichicks son. This is so on if they play in this game Brady and Bellicheat then something's

very wrong.

have they tried to do that yet? all i saw was acknowledgement that they have video of a guy being shady, not accusations that he acted alone in this.

They haven't but the way that Glazer phrased it made it look that way. I am sure that more will come out but "pinpointing" some locker room attendant?!? That is a non story. Obviously, that is who handled the footballs after they were inspected. That goes without saying doesn't it?

This is why I wish someone like Kim Dotcom or Richard Branson were Bills fans. They'd publicly offer this kid a million dollars to spill the beans on all of the Patriots' dirty little secrets.

Nothing says "honesty" better than a witness paid a fortune to testify.

They haven't but the way that Glazer phrased it made it look that way. I am sure that more will come out but "pinpointing" some locker room attendant?!? That is a non story. Obviously, that is who handled the footballs after they were inspected. That goes without saying doesn't it?

at some point though.... dont you have to say it? if the balls were taken in a back room that normally doesnt happen post inspection, how do you tell the story without acknowledging that?

Nothing I have seen says his son is "a locker room attendant" or is the guy. I know for most it is a joke and a good one but people seem to be taking it seriously.

Just a "coaching assistant." Which basically means "team monkey." Which means "locker room attendant" is a possibility...but then, so is "soiled jock strap collecter," "shoe shine boy," and "toweling off sweat under Vince Wilfork's abdomen."

hard to believe that the son of professor Bellachick* could be involved? What a way to keep the cheating "in house" so too speak. And avoiding those pesky leaks.

So Are we now to believe rubbing your balls does not reduce PSI ?

at some point though.... dont you have to say it? if the balls were taken in a back room that normally doesnt happen post inspection, how do you tell the story without acknowledging that?

Yeah, I guess you are right. They said that the balls were inspected a couple of hours before the game (or whatever it was). I just assumed that in that period the footballs were in the possession of an equipment guy.

Great, the Patriots flip $20,000 under the table to some kid to take the fall...how convenient .

Of coarse Tom Brady knew nothing of this :rolleyes:

some of you are so aggressive in making up the next way that you will be somehow screwed that i am at a loss for how you actually enjoy the game.

Yeah, I guess you are right. They said that the balls were inspected a couple of hours before the game (or whatever it was). I just assumed that in that period the footballs were in the possession of an equipment guy.

i think everyone wouldve guessed the same - but now they are acknowledging that this is true and they even have some video that may help confirm the assumptions most made.