Patriots locker room attendant implicated in Deflate gate

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think Spaulding would sell a football

that loses 20 percent of its ball pressure either

from rubbing it or cold weather. They would be

out of business if they did this. it just goes to show how ridiculous bellacheats 2nd press conference really was.

Oh that rogue locker room attendant!! How insulting is that to our intelligence?? Does the NFL really think that we will just believe that some locker room attendant went and did this on his own?!?

It all starts by identifying the person who can fill in the blanks

No one is going to believe that a ball attendant did this on their own. No ball attendant is going to give up their cushy job and tamper with footballs that would throw and entire franchise under a bus by themselves. What possible rewarding reason could this person have to act alone ?

Edited by ddaryl

There is only one real variable does the league announce what theyve found before the SuperBowl and then deal with the question of whether Brady & Belichek should be allowed to play, or drag it out every way they can to next week, and move on from there.

It is not complicated. Picture this call. Roger, this is Jim, your customer over here at CBS. We paid a lot for the rights to broadcast this years SuperBowl. My advertisers are telling me that if Brady and Belicek are suspended they want a discount on all commercial spots in the second half of the game. Roger, this is big money were talking about. My bosses are making it clear that if we lose money on the SuperBowl, me and a half dozen other guys over here will be retired soon. I know, Roger you need to do the right thing. Is there any way you can do the right thing next week, not this week? Remember Roger, we are your largest customer. Please

So the locker room attendant took the footballs, and on his own initiative deflated them without the knowledge of Belichick and Brady. Its bad enough to cheat, then lie about it, and finally to throw some poor joker under the bus, but to expect anyone to buy this line of BS is truly offensive.

Oh that rogue locker room attendant!! How insulting is that to our intelligence?? Does the NFL really think that we will just believe that some locker room attendant went and did this on his own?!?

have they tried to do that yet? all i saw was acknowledgement that they have video of a guy being shady, not accusations that he acted alone in this.

Good thing Belichick held his press conference yesterday. Because confusing the issue with gobbledygook and saying "Don't look at us, we didn't do it" after this report just wouldn't have nearly the same impact.

And it would have to be quite some time after, considering the Patriots are on their way to Phoenix as this news breaks, and couldn't respond. Imagine how embarrassing it would be if this news had broke BEFORE Belichick had a chance to explain exactly how the Patriots handle the footballs.

No, this doesn't seem the least bit contrived.

Mad Dog Sports is reporting Steve Belichick is head locker room attendant.

:lol: Even if not true, it's friggin' hilarious.

Steve Belichick is something like "third assistant coach" on the Pats. After flunking out of his fifth year of college, apparently.

while it would have been fun to see video of Brady sneaking around the locker room with a pin in hand

, this is exactly how we all knew it would play out. the low guy on the totem pole will take the fall. poor kid

No......................if a New England Patriot employee deflated the balls, it won't be "him" taking the fall.