Patriots locker room attendant implicated in Deflate gate

Yeah, I guess you are right. They said that the balls were inspected a couple of hours before the game (or whatever it was). I just assumed that in that period the footballs were in the possession of an equipment guy.

I had read somewhere that they were kept locked in the officials' locker room.

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should fire this sabateur. His deflating the balls almost cost the pats the Colts game.

Good thing the refs caught it at halftime and got those balls re-inflated. NE then went on to dismantle the Colts in the second half--only with the aid of properly inflated footballs.

I guess the refs really did help the pats out in this case by fixing their underinflated ball problem. Someone should look into this--why would the refs give NE such a blatant heads up and therefore an advantage?

Just a "coaching assistant." Which basically means "team monkey." Which means "locker room attendant" is a possibility...but then, so is "soiled jock strap collecter," "shoe shine boy," and "toweling off sweat under Vince Wilfork's abdomen."

you nailed it. Bianca is the fall guy.

I had read somewhere that they were kept locked in the officials' locker room.

I didn't hear that. I thought that was one of the changes that they were anticipating? It feels like when a boxer has his wraps checked and then the official leaves. I guess that you can technically do whatever you want between that point and the start?

They should fire this sabateur. His deflating the balls almost cost the pats the Colts game.

Good thing the refs caught it at halftime and got those balls re-inflated. NE then went on to dismantle the Colts in the second half--only with the aid of properly inflated footballs.

I guess the refs really did help the pats out in this case by fixing their underinflated ball problem. Someone should look into this--why would the refs give NE such a blatant heads up and therefore an advantage?

You're pathetic. What are the odds that the Colts game was the very first time New England tried this?

If it really turns out to be Steve Belichick in charge of the balls... that's going to break the internets.

I was thinking the same thing. :D There's no chance that it really turns out to be true, but if it is the case I would then start looking into the background of current SNL writers to see if any of them made a recent deal with the devil.

Becuase their long time eqip manager just died a year ago due to leukemia?

And wasn't replaced? It was two years ago, by the way. And he missed the 2012 season due to his illness.

Steve Belichick joined the Patriots' staff for the 2012 season.

You're pathetic. What are the odds that the Colts game was the very first time New England tried this?

Ah, so it was a pure stroke of luck that it didn't work as intended for the pats this time--in an AFCC game in the cold and wet.

Nothing slips past you, my friend.

I would still investgate the refs for going to BB at halftime and saying, "look, we know you intentionally let the air of the balls all the time, but today it doesn't seem ot be working for you. Let us try pumping thme back up." These refs are in Kraft's wallet!

And wasn't replaced? It was two years ago, by the way. And he missed the 2012 season due to his illness.

Steve Belichick joined the Patriots' staff for the 2012 season.

What is your point? They have secret equipment mangagers? Just in case?

Ah, so it was a pure stroke of luck that it didn't work as intended for the pats this time--in an AFCC game in the cold and wet.

Nothing slips past you, my friend.

I would still investgate the refs for going to BB at halftime and saying, "look, we know you intentionally let the air of the balls all the time, but today it doesn't seem ot be working for you. Let us try pumping thme back up." These refs are in Kraft's wallet!

What is your point? They have secret equipment mangagers? Just in case?

Why do it if it doesn't help? Why do NFL players and coaches say it's an advantage?