2015 Senior Bowl player you'd want on Bills roster

After watching the practices and game, the player I would most like to see on the Bills roster next season is Tyler Varga. IMO, he exemplifies the ultimate football player. I know we have other glaring needs, but if he's there with one of the 5th rd picks I'd snatch him.

Varga made himself a lot of money on Saturday. Hopefully it is from Mr. Pegula's pocketbook in 3rd or 4th round. He is something Spiller isn't. Can run between the tackles, ply FB, catches passes and would be a special teams stud.

After watching the practices and game, the player I would most like to see on the Bills roster next season is Tyler Varga. IMO, he exemplifies the ultimate football player. I know we have other glaring needs, but if he's there with one of the 5th rd picks I'd snatch him.

me too and all the rest in my sig

From what I saw, he was the only player that held his own against Danny Shelton, and Shelton is going to be an elite 3-4 NT. I would take Tomlinson with #50 IF he was there.

In practice? They were both on the north team. Tre Jackson handled Shelton a few times. Won most outstanding player award for the south

Edited by CNY315

In practice? They were both on the north team. Tre Jackson handled Shelton a few times. Won most outstanding player award for the south

Yes in practice. They faced each other several times in many different drills including 1:1 drills. From what I saw, LT was the only offensive lineman who was able to anchor against Shelton's bull rush.