10 Buffalo Bills who played above their pay grade in 2014

YoloinOhio

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, not to be all cranky and old...but that list is just rookies or young players who have not gotten to their second contract yet(outside Boobie..and Boobies are always underrated)...i dunno, seems useless to me

yup. anyone on a rookie deal that contributes is a great value.

4. Kyle Orton

Actually, it seems that the going rate for mediocre starting QB is around $10m now ($20m for elite). Although he didn't even play up to the level of mediocrity, he did start 12 games, w/ little indication there was any inclination to bench him, in which case I think he did indeed live up to his $5m.

Actually, it seems that the going rate for mediocre starting QB is around $10m now ($20m for elite). Although he didn't even play up to the level of mediocrity, he did start 12 games, w/ little indication there was any inclination to bench him, in which case I think he did indeed live up to his $5m.

I agree with this. For 5 million? First winning season is a decade+?

As for the OP list--I agree witht he top 4. Rookies don't count--certainly if Cordy Glenn was getting big time LT money, no one would think he played up to his contract.

Duke Williams committed the dumbest PI in NFL history.

So, not to be all cranky and old...but that list is just rookies or young players who have not gotten to their second contract yet(outside Boobie..and Boobies are always underrated)...i dunno, seems useless to me

Wait until we actually have to pay a QB. Contributions from those on rookie contracts will be the difference between the SB and an also ran.