Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

ISIS is far worse than Israel. I was referring to burning people alive. White phosphorus will do that. They also kill fishermen for going out too far.

Yet again, the concept of being in an active war zone vs engaging regular civilian life eludes you. Or when your people rack up the body count by intentionally placing civilians in harms' way.

You know what else burns people alive? Airplanes slamming into sky scrapers.

Yet again, the concept of being in an active war zone vs engaging regular civilian life eludes you. Or when your people rack up the body count by intentionally placing civilians in harms' way.

You know what else burns people alive? Airplanes slamming into sky scrapers.

War zone. That's laughable. I didn't realize Palestine had a military.

It apparently alludes you too. White phosphorus kills people indiscriminately.

Edited by Justice

War zone. That's laughable. I didn't realize Palestine had a military.

Sorry that you don't consider hundreds of rocket volleys into residential neighborhoods a military act. just kids on the beach playing with fireworks.

Sorry that you don't consider hundreds of rocket volleys into residential neighborhoods a military act. just kids on the beach playing with fireworks.

It's kind of like 110lbs women slapping her 225lbs husband and he responds by whipping her ass. It's still a fight, right?

It's kind of like 110lbs women slapping her 225lbs husband and he responds by whipping her ass. It's still a fight, right?

Extend your analogy one step. The husband doesn't slap the wife back. He calls the cops, who will put the wife in handcuffs and may taze her if she continues to fight back with her, and then lock her up.

I wonder what will last longer, ISIS or the Tea Party? Remember the Tea Party?

Anyway, what a pathetic op Ed from George Will!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/twitter-cant-tame-terrorism/2015/02/20/7e9aed10-b868-11e4-a200-c008a01a6692_story.html

I wonder who gatorman would cheer for...Isis or the Tea Party?

We all know, I'm sure. Nothing like a caged man set on fire to bring a good chuckle to ol' gatorman.

I wonder who gatorman would cheer for...Isis or the Tea Party?

We all know, I'm sure. Nothing like a caged man set on fire to bring a good chuckle to ol' gatorman.

The only thing more hilarious than one caged man being burned to death is four caged men being set alight.

ISIS is far worse than Israel. I was referring to burning people alive. White phosphorus will do that. They also kill fishermen for going out too far.

Is the leadership of them all that different? Both are religious zealots who think their god gave their people the land. Both ignore international law and claim territories of their own that the rest of the world doesnt recognize as theirs. And both are in the process of eliminating anyone in the way ... one with relatively primitive weapons, the other with the latest high tech ones. Can one really say that cutting a captive's head off with a sword is worse than slaughtering kids on a beach with high tech weapons (among many other atrocities from both sides)?

Edited by JTSP

Is the leadership of them all that different? Both are religious zealots who think their god gave their people the land. Both ignore international law and claim territories of their own that the rest of the world doesnt recognize as theirs. And both are in the process of eliminating anyone in the way ... one with relatively primitive weapons, the other with the latest high tech ones. Can one really say that cutting a captive's head off with a sword is worse than slaughtering kids on a beach with high tech weapons?

no-one-likes-you-fuck-off-thumb.jpg

JTSP:

Israel = ISIS???

Really?

Well ones a country with a citizenry and dissenting views, and the other is a militant group where the fighters pretty much follow the leader. So in that sense I dont think they're comparable entities. That's why my comment was regarding the current the leadership of both.

Well ones a country with a citizenry and dissenting views, and the other is a militant group where the fighters pretty much follow the leader. So in that sense I dont think they're comparable entities. That's why my comment was regarding the current the leadership of both.

There are job opportunities for Palestinians in Israel. According to the nerdy milf at the State Department, shouldn't that solve the problems caused by Islamic Terrorism, Workplace Violence, Religious Extremism, Backlash for the Crusades in Israel, the Holy Land, Palestine, Occupied West Bank

I think this piece by Peter Bergen is spot on.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/19/opinion/bergen-terrorism-root-causes/

Left us way too soon.

An excellent article! Someone ought to call it to POTUS' attention; not that he'd accept the premise (or even understand it), but his response would provide us with yet another point of confirmation that he just doesn't get it. ISIS ain't an impoverished neighborhood in Chicago pining for a community organizer; ISIS is an extreme Islamic-based group bent on imposing its interpretation of Islam on whomever, wherever.

Is the leadership of them all that different? Both are religious zealots who think their god gave their people the land. Both ignore international law and claim territories of their own that the rest of the world doesnt recognize as theirs. And both are in the process of eliminating anyone in the way ... one with relatively primitive weapons, the other with the latest high tech ones. Can one really say that cutting a captive's head off with a sword is worse than slaughtering kids on a beach with high tech weapons (among many other atrocities from both sides)?

There's a big difference between the two. ISIS is a group of savages. They murder people in the most brutal of ways and they kill everyone in their path, Muslims, Jews and Christians.

There are job opportunities for Palestinians in Israel. According to the nerdy milf at the State Department, shouldn't that solve the problems caused by Islamic Terrorism, Workplace Violence, Religious Extremism, Backlash for the Crusades in Israel, the Holy Land, Palestine, Occupied West Bank

MILF? I don't think she's had her first period yet. This county is being run by the cast of Glee. Oh and I've never seen the show but I know the premise (I think) so it's seems appropriate.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/22/world/battle-to-retake-iraqi-city-looms-as-test-of-obamas-isis-strategy.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

The assault on ISIS. But I thought they were going to create a Caliphet? Now they only have a few thousand fighter is a city of a million?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/22/world/battle-to-retake-iraqi-city-looms-as-test-of-obamas-isis-strategy.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

The assault on ISIS. But I thought they were going to create a Caliphet? Now they only have a few thousand fighter is a city of a million?

Oh well then there's nothing to worry about. This should be a piece of cake then right?

If ISIS is targeting the Mall of America, does that mean there's a job fair there?

If POTUS refuses to call the terrorists wishing to set up an Islamic Caliphate Islamic terrorists, who does he think is behind ISIL, Presbyterians? Funny the guy can use the Initials ISIL, but can't bring himself to label that crew Islamic terrorists.

Sail On, Oh Ship of State.

Edited by Keukasmallies

Muslims Form Ring of Peace to Protect Oslo Synagogue

so much for all those radicalized, infidel haters, who wont speak out about terror the media keeps telling us about

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/denmark/11427713/Muslims-form-ring-of-peace-to-protect-Oslo-synagogue.html

Edited by JTSP

so much for all those radicalized, infidel haters, who wont speak out about terror the media keeps telling us about

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/denmark/11427713/Muslims-form-ring-of-peace-to-protect-Oslo-synagogue.html

Well then 8 Muslims decide to perform ring around the rosie. That absolutely makes up for all the beheadings, rapes and people bring burned alive. All is well.

That's encouraging to see. Cheers to them for doing that. Normal, peace-loving Muslims will make a big impact if this sort of thing catches on.

The Obama administration was there? Did they bring James Taylor?

No there were over 1000 people. The article only mentions 8 Muslim organizers.

What did you expect? All of the people there are organizers? Some are organizers and some are participants. Ever been to a demonstration without actually organizing it? The title tells you they were muslim. I guess you just see what you want to see, because no where in that article does it say there were only 8 muslims overall.

What did you expect? All of the people there are organizers? Some are organizers and some are participants. Ever been to a demonstration without actually organizing it? The title tells you they were muslim. I guess you just see what you want to see, because no where in that article does it say there were only 8 muslims overall.

`

I don't give a **** if all 1000 were Muslims. Talk to me when you add a few zeros to that number and some sort of Islamic leadership is involved. Is this a step in the right direction? Sure but a very, very, very tiny step.

`

I don't give a **** if all 1000 were Muslims. Talk to me when you add a few zeros to that number and some sort of Islamic leadership is involved. Is this a step in the right direction? Sure but a very, very, very tiny step.

Nice group think. Tell me more about how you're responsible for the atrocities of all of those similar to you. Bigot.

`

Do you agree that maybe 1% or less of Muslims are terrorists? Because if you do then those 99% should be all the proof you need.

It's nothing like that.

Nothing.

The comparison might be poor but in no way am I going to call that a "war".