Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Yeah because extremists from all religions are shooting up people over cartoons and chopping off the heads of non-believers.

Currently, yeah, it's a lot of Islam. Throughout history, it's varied. And it always comes down to extremism, not the particular god(s) you subscribe to.

It wasn't that long ago when we had an organized group of Christian extremists murdering African Americans, Jews and Catholics, all in the name of Jesus Christ.

Currently, yeah, it's a lot of Islam. Throughout history, it's varied. And it always comes down to extremism, not the particular god(s) you subscribe to.

It wasn't that long ago when we had an organized group of Christian extremists murdering African Americans, Jews and Catholics, all in the name of Jesus Christ.

Yes, but Christians and Christian leaders publicly and loudly denounced that behavior and mindset. Muslims and Muslim leaders are nearly silent on the matter which is either due to fear or a show of support or both.

Yes, but Christians and Christian leaders publicly and loudly denounced that behavior and mindset. Muslims and Muslim leaders are nearly silent on the matter which is either due to fear or a show of support or both.

30 second search:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/muslim-leaders-condemn-attack-warn-on-anti-islamic-sentiment-in-europe-1420654885

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/france-s-muslim-leaders/1575190.html

http://www.ibtimes.com/moderate-muslims-use-jesuischarlie-condemn-charlie-hebdo-attack-paris-1775986

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/07/muslims-respond-charlie-hebdo_n_6429710.html

As far as getting support from nations that are headed by extremist ideologies? Well, that's not going to happen.

Yeah I do that too when I have to take that. Man if I get the chance, I'm not hiding. I'm fighting.

That's the funny... I wouldn't have a gun... But it's the civilan side and who the frig would come to were I am @? So many gr8 places to hide, they'd never find anybody but water! LoL...

Yet... The site I work at was built in 1960 @ the height of the Cold War. I've read the original security plan. It had two service revolvers and a shotgun listed. Nobody knows what happened to them through the years. I started in 1992 there and even the old boss (since retired and dead) was mum? He was there and worked for the Corps (US Army Engineers) up through the 1950's into when I started. NOW... @ one time very early on, they only required one person on shift @ site (afternoons/midnights)... I suppose the weapons would come in handy??

Thing is... I guess they don't want you responding is because how do they determine who the active shooter really is?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Currently, yeah, it's a lot of Islam. Throughout history, it's varied.

You know when you won't care that it has been "varied throughout history"?

When your head is rolling down a flight of stairs, that's when.

The most surprising thing about this is that France hasn't yet surrendered to anyone.

They're working on it. Cassoulet and a bottle of Burgundy for dinner takes a lot out of you.

I just care about what's going on currently.

And just think if one of those Frenchmen had a conceal carry permit? Maybe some lives are saved and we are down at least one terrorist. I wonder if they would ever try something like this in Texas where the csuckers might get blown away?

What's interesting to me is that the French policemen who responded didn't have guns. I did a triple take when I read about that. What a weird, insane, lefty world Europe has become.

But you're right, the citizens could've used some guns as well. In particular, the person who recorded the rooftop video of the Muslims shooting the cop in the head... that person could've been more useful with a gun from that vantage point.

You know when you won't care that it has been "varied throughout history"?

When your head is rolling down a flight of stairs, that's when.

What are the odds of an American citizen getting beheaded by an Islamic extremist? And can you compare them to the odds of death by other means? I need to know exactly how worried I'm supposed to be.

This is why people find progressives to be embarrassingly bad at doing anything beyond handing out other people's money to people who don't deserve it.

Look. We get it. You think you're somehow smarter than everyone else because you can come up with another name for Muslim terrorists, but trust me...the number of people who think like you are getting smaller, mostly because they keep getting murdered by Muslim terrorists.

Edited by LABillzFan

They're working on it. Cassoulet and a bottle of Burgundy for dinner takes a lot out of you.

What's to work on? Just call up Angela Merkel. Nothing wrong with tradition.

What are the odds of an American citizen getting beheaded by an Islamic extremist? And can you compare them to the odds of death by other means? I need to know exactly how worried I'm supposed to be.

It depends. What are the odds Obama introduces the guillotine?

There's a world of difference between "publicly denouncing" the actions and excommunicating the terrorists from the religion and society.

Now, when we see the vast majority of Muslims who are allegedly as appalled by these actions as the rest of the civilized society - start to actively cleanse their flock of the practitioners of evil - then we may take them more seriously.

I have always thought of myself as "leaning left" , but there comes a time when you have to abandon your political affiliations in the face of sensless brutality. Sensless brutaluty should be met with coldcalculated intelligent brutality. Capture these souless !@#$s. Hang them. Bury them wuth swine. Televise it all. Close their !@#$ing borders, cut off their trade. Man up