Head Coach candidate: Rex Ryan

YoloinOhio

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take Revis off of Rex d and hes another clown.

Take Brady off of pats o and Bill is a bigger clown.

Well they did take Brady off the Pats team for an entire season...the "bigger clown" still won 11 games...how many times have the Bills won 11 games since he's been the coach of the Pats? And he did it with a backup QB who hadn't played a meaningful snap of football since he was in High School...with the best roster we have had in a decade, we can't win even 10 games with the guys we chose as starters. If he's a clown then the Bills are a bunch of toddlers being entertained by him because he's owned us his whole career, including the SB where he was the DC for the Giants (using a BACK UP QB on top of it) that beat our potent offense and won the SB.

Love him or hate him, the man is one of the greatest ever to walk the sidelines

@RapSheet: Scheduled -> RT @KimJonesSports: Rex Ryan to interview Thursday with Buffalo Bills, according to someone aware of plans.

@RapSheet: So, Rex Ryans interview with the #Bills is Thursday and their interview with #49ers OC Greg Roman is Friday.

Edited by FluffHead

I think I'm in the Ryan, Schwartz or Shanny camp. Give me a coach with HC experience who has won- I'm not willing to gamble another 3 years on an unknown, promising, candidate.

I'd add Kubiak to round out that list.

I think I'm in the Ryan, Schwartz or Shanny camp. Give me a coach with HC experience who has won- I'm not willing to gamble another 3 years on an unknown, promising, candidate.

+1 A HC with NFL experience. Add Jackson and maybe Kubiak in the mix.

Juaron was a guy who had won, albeit in a limited sample size. I don't care if it's an experienced HC or an up and coming OC, just get the right dude at long last!

I have a feeling the Shanahan/Roman interviews are for OC position (Both could be free) My darkhorse for HC though is Pep Hamilton. I like Rex, but if he came does he cut Schwartz loose? I don't want to see that.

Edited by purple haze

I don't care if it's an experienced HC or an up and coming OC, just get the right dude at long

I agree 100%, but unfortunately the Bills have never made the "right choice". Hopefully new ownership changes that, but with all these interviews I think they are totally lost again.

Edited by Not Again