Jets message board ; Hire him now (funny stuff)

Thirdborn

If this sad **** sack of an organization hires Doug Marrone to replace Rex Ryan I may just have to pull the plug on my fandom. Someone aptly said it. Doug Marrone is EXACTLY the type of coach we would have hired in the 80's/90's. Mother F'er...if we revert back to SOJ it WILL be the end as far as I'm concerned. I swear to christ...the lot of you that think Marrone is the next coming of freaking Vince Lombardi or Bill Walsh better extract your heads from your asses in real !@#$in' short order. If you ass clowns hadn't noticed...the NY Jets don't have a QB either...we don't even have a Kyle Orton. We sure a **** do not have a C.J. Spiller and most definitely do not have a Sammy.

What a freakin' waste...

All I can say is thank you to the people that monitor this board. The Jets board is classless! The language is embarrassing. When Marrone came here he said he was a Buffalo guy but he is NYC all the way. Buffalo is way too honest, decent and hard-working for him!

"And the reason he had a bad offense is that Buffalo has no quarterback, no healthy running backs, and their front office cut their best wide receiver. I don't know about their o-line, but I haven't heard about it being one of the worst in the league or anything like that."

It appears Jerry Seinfeld is a member of that forum. See who that guy says cut Williams. Yeah, Marrone had nothing to do with it. :rolleyes:

All I can say is thank you to the people that monitor this board. The Jets board is classless! The language is embarrassing. When Marrone came here he said he was a Buffalo guy but he is NYC all the way. Buffalo is way too honest, decent and hard-working for him!

Man, remember all that BS about wanting people that wanted to be here? What a loser joke

It's the Patriots board that counts. The Pats fans are probably laughing at both the Jets and the Bills.

Whatever. There won't be any Pats* boards once Brady & Belichick hang it up. They'll go back to bitching about the Sawx, Celts, & 'Broons'. Football will be fourth in that town once again, as it historically was prior to the arrival of the Unholy Grail.

There are no pats boards. Pats fans are too recent a creation that they weren't around yet when Internet message boards developed.

Instead of discussing their team on fan forums, Pats* fans sit in what looks like a security suite watching other teams fans chat on message boards from hidden video feeds in an effort to ultimately gain any advantage in a football conversation, despite the fact that they know it's invasion of privacy and they've been warned it's against the law.

i was just thinking about that. Remember how he just wanted to do everything for the fan and the region? It's all about the region! What a phony.

I honestly don't think he's as much of a phony as he is a bit detached from reality...He sees things his way and no other way...And he assumes everyone understands that his way is the correct way despite some clear evidence to the contrary...He's a legend in his own fantasy world...And he expects everyone to buy in to that his fantasy...He's a weird dude...

I swear I noticed it really early on...Something always rubbed me wrong about the guy...He's not firmly planted in reality... B-)

That is a nasty fan base that has seen its share of losing, an ownership change, cronies in key positions, embarrassed and stabbed by Bellicheat, total meltdowns and have sniffed glory….they're tired and want to win.

sounds familiar

enjoy Doug!!!

Hey now! We might be regularly embarrassed by Bellicheat, but we were never stabbed like they were. But other than that.... yeah....

Their front office cut their best wide receiver!

Ya not a nominee for best post of the thread, but outside of that I was actually impressed...

They seem to 'get it' wrt the OL sucking & the D carrying the load; which seems like it should be painfully obvious, but it's more than the national media can grasp.