mead107

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Merry Christmas ya bastards!

Slept til almost 10 AM and LOVED it.

Putting on a pot of sauce, talking a walk and coming home and making a nice omelet. Was going to make some killer french toast (with nuts, bananas, strawberries, booze, etc) but I've been eating too many carbs and too much sugar (in the form of Christmas cookies) lately.

So my wife has this morning claimed responsibility for the loss last week. Thought we were all done opening presents when she handed one addressed to my son me.

Was the book "second to None" bout the Super Bowl years, with 4 tickets to the game this week in them. So Boston,here we come! Long story on the tickets, but she said this morning she FINALLY felt the pain of Bills fans last week as they lost that game and she knew this week was going to be meaningless.

But i am super excited to see our first win in Gillette anyway.

Merry Christmas everyone :thumbsup:

outstanding gift!!!

Thanks and I would like to extend fond Christmas wishes to all of you folks and your loved ones.

I also ask that we pray for the families, co-workers, and souls of the police officers who were executed.

I also ask that we pray for the families, fellow students and souls of all the little kids throughout the world whose bodies were mercilessly ravaged by cancer this year. And all the children throughout the world who have nothing to eat and no clean drinking water. And also the two police officers. May your christmases be merry and bright and may the bills find a franchise qb in 2015.

So my wife has this morning claimed responsibility for the loss last week. Thought we were all done opening presents when she handed one addressed to my son me.

Was the book "second to None" bout the Super Bowl years, with 4 tickets to the game this week in them. So Boston,here we come! Long story on the tickets, but she said this morning she FINALLY felt the pain of Bills fans last week as they lost that game and she knew this week was going to be meaningless.

Read it a couple months ago, great read for any diehard Bills fan that was around during that era, Enjoy!

Merry Christmas

Staying with the folks in CNY...Mom made delicious cinnamon monkey bread for breakfast.

Unfortunately, I woke up in the middle of the night last night barfing my guts out. I made it through present opening with my kids (1&5), but I needed to spend the rest of the day in bed. As I write this I have held down tepid water for over an hour. I think the worst is over. Never, ever have I been this sick before. Yeesh!

I hope everyone else is well, and enjoying the company of their families.

Merry Christmas

Staying with the folks in CNY...Mom made delicious cinnamon monkey bread for breakfast.

Unfortunately, I woke up in the middle of the night last night barfing my guts out. I made it through present opening with my kids (1&5), but I needed to spend the rest of the day in bed. As I write this I have held down tepid water for over an hour. I think the worst is over. Never, ever have I been this sick before. Yeesh!

I hope everyone else is well, and enjoying the company of their families.

Sorry your sick, a little too much egg nog?

That is an awesome Christmas gift. Four people? Curious: Do you live in/near Gillette?

Note: Today is Sir Isaac Newton's birthday, too. I learned this tidbit by watching The Simpsons.

Merry Christmas, everyone!