Merry Christmas

mead107

Merry Christmas

Staying with the folks in CNY...Mom made delicious cinnamon monkey bread for breakfast.

Unfortunately, I woke up in the middle of the night last night barfing my guts out. I made it through present opening with my kids (1&5), but I needed to spend the rest of the day in bed. As I write this I have held down tepid water for over an hour. I think the worst is over. Never, ever have I been this sick before. Yeesh!

I hope everyone else is well, and enjoying the company of their families.

Wimp. Lol

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So my wife has this morning claimed responsibility for the loss last week. Thought we were all done opening presents when she handed one addressed to my son me.

Was the book "second to None" bout the Super Bowl years, with 4 tickets to the game this week in them. So Boston,here we come! Long story on the tickets, but she said this morning she FINALLY felt the pain of Bills fans last week as they lost that game and she knew this week was going to be meaningless.

But i am super excited to see our first win in Gillette anyway.

Merry Christmas everyone :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas everyone! And what a great gift. We we won a trip to the Bills/Skins Super Bowl which my wife wanted to trade for dining room furniture. Silly girl came around. Enjoy the experience. Don't let the outcome overwhelm you. Enjoy!

made in china.Bummer

I doubt he has to wear the damning tag.

Sorry your sick, a little too much egg nog?

I wish it were just a hangover. I could fix that with a greasy breakfast, a Gatorade, and a nap.

Hope you feel better real soon John Hammer.

Merry Christmas to ALL.

breakfast was coffee with Baileys Irish cream YAY

TY...just had some flat ginger ale. Haven't puked since this afternoon. Looks like I'll have to go to the in-law's tomorrow

Wimp. Lol

That's what my wife said too...LOL.

That is an awesome Christmas gift. Four people? Curious: Do you live in/near Gillette?

Note: Today is Sir Isaac Newton's birthday, too. I learned this tidbit by watching The Simpsons.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

not close at all

Merry Christmas

Staying with the folks in CNY...Mom made delicious cinnamon monkey bread for breakfast.

Unfortunately, I woke up in the middle of the night last night barfing my guts out. I made it through present opening with my kids (1&5), but I needed to spend the rest of the day in bed. As I write this I have held down tepid water for over an hour. I think the worst is over. Never, ever have I been this sick before. Yeesh!

I hope everyone else is well, and enjoying the company of their families.

Christmas and the flu are closely related for much of my life. I feel for you my Bills brother. Get well soon.

I wish it were just a hangover. I could fix that with a greasy breakfast, a Gatorade, and a nap.

TY...just had some flat ginger ale. Haven't puked since this afternoon. Looks like I'll have to go to the in-law's tomorrow

That's what my wife said too...LOL.

My mother in law came down with the flu this week so we didn't have to rush over there Christmas morning after the kids opened the gifts at our house & linger thru her lousy cooking & her snide comments to everybody. So needless to say this has been one of the best Christmas' in years!

Hope you feel better.

Edited by Gordio