Good, now we can start EJ and sit down this clown Orton.

Tipster19

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the only , and i mean only reason not to play EJ is it's the Patriots and Bill will do every thing possible to mess Manuel's head.

But Orton is no longer an option for next year. Guy absolutely lost the game for us

He lost the game for us? While I agree he didn't help, it certainly wasn't all on KO.

Our "world class defense" get the **** beat out of them by the !@#$ing raiders.

We need to validate with what we got with EJ. I don't think that he's the answer but I know who's not!

You do realize we have been starting Orton because EJ is a bigger clown than him, right?

These EJ re-evaluation threads are silly. The brain trust currently running this organization has quit on him.

Now if Pegula fires everyone, who knows, EJ could have a renaissance within the organization.

Unlikely.

I agree time to see if he made any strides watching a vertern and practice. NE needs this game for home field

Advantage lets see what EJ is made off. Orton is just ok. If the bills had some guards and a good tightend.

We might have some thing. I think if Orton had started the whole season we wold have made the playoffs.

He lost the game for us? While I agree he didn't help, it certainly wasn't all on KO.

Our "world class defense" get the **** beat out of them by the !@#$ing raiders.

Come on, Steve. The offense went 6 straight 3 and outs and failed to move the ball for 3 quarters while the defense suffered injuries to two of its best players.

This wasn't on the defense. They played hard. This was squarely on the coaches and Mr. "I'm a huge vagina" Orton. The guy should be walking home.