[closed]EJ for Cutler Straight Up

TSOL

Yea or nay?

I say nay mostly cuz i hate Cutler and like EJ. But something gives me a bad feeling that this is what theyre gonna spring on us in the offseason.

I wouldnt be surprised if Whaley has already talked to Chicago about this

Edited by mastershake

IF the Bills were to acquire Cutler it wouldn't be EJ that would be sent packing, it would be Orton and I say thank God for that! I can't believe that we would have to pay this clown 5.4 M next year to have him throw into the dirt! Good thing that it's a voidable year, good riddance!

So would you trade Mario for Cutler? I would. We need to start taking the Patriot approach.... A year early not a year late.

If you like Cutler, you make this trade.

Thread is EJ for Cutler. Start a Mario for Cutler thread if you want

I hate Cutler b/c hes a renagade me first non team player coach killer

Nearly impossible for me to root for. Plus i just dont like his face

Edited by mastershake

So would you trade Mario for Cutler? I would. We need to start taking the Patriot approach.... A year early not a year late.

If you like Cutler, you make this trade.

not in 1000 lifetimes would any team trade Mario for Cutler, regardless of your good point about the approach.

If it happens it has Russ Brandons fingerprints all over it. Would be a marketing move on the Bills part to "sell" to the fans. No coach is gonna wanna work with Cutler, but Marrone and Russ know that if they dont take it to the next level next year theyre definatly gone

Make it or break it, if you will

Edited by mastershake

No way. EJ has value and I not ready to give up on him. He was expected to be a project. The Bears will probably accept a mid round pic for Cutler just to get rid of his contract. This would be a very dumb trade

Edited by bmur66

If it happens it has Russ Brandons fingerprints all over it. Would be a marketing move on the Bills part to "sell" to the fans. No coach is gonna wanna work with Cutler, but Marrone and Russ know that if they dont take it to the next level next year theyre definatly gone

Make it or break it, if you will

No way its a marketing move.

Agree with Mastershake on this one. Cutler is a "What can I do for ME guy."

He would be the cancer on this team if he were here. And I really do hate using

that C word. And also agree with 75Bills. Kudos to the "I just don't like his face" answer.

Make that a double LOL well okay :lol:

these ridiculous trade scenarios on the threads have got to stop.. it's not going to happen so what is the point of posting it? sorry for calling you out but these are getting out of hand

This is the most likely scenerio youll ever read on here bud. Dont be surprised if its not already in the works

And id call it a marketing move b/c both teams need to sell hope. You think these teams arent all about marketing to the fans? Why does Brandons job even exist?

Chicago sells its fans new hope. And Bills sell us "poised to take it to the next level hope". And if Jay flames out here like he has everywhere else, Marrone would have been gone with EJ and Orton anyways

Edited by mastershake

NO please NO thats all we need is a head case that a lot of media folks say cannot be fixed or isn't willing to be fixed !!

Let him take his Millions & his beautiful wife & ride off into the sunset !

I would rather have Teabow at least you know he will take direction to do what ever is needed to win !!

Speaking of which & seeing that we haven't had one in a while ...

WHY NOT TEABOW !! :thumbsup::lol::w00t:

Edited by T master

Link?

Or is this your opinion stated as fact?

Of course it's an opinion, you silly goose.

This is a random chat forum where anonymous strangers with no expertise regarding professional football talk out their backsides, all day long, about nothing.

Was that not obvious to you?

"Link" he says.

LOL.

IF the Bills were to acquire Cutler it wouldn't be EJ that would be sent packing, it would be Orton and I say thank God for that! I can't believe that we would have to pay this clown 5.4 M next year to have him throw into the dirt! Good thing that it's a voidable year, good riddance!

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES YES,........You get the point.

I have it figured out. This is an opinion (that's for the benefit of Gugny who doesn't get how this discussion forum thing works).

We should forget Cutler (so selfish and what a coach killer!) and all these other tainted, mediocre QB propositions currently floating around for next year. None are fit to wear the red, white, and blue.

Instead, we should start EJ Manuel next year for precisely four (4) games and watch him go down in flames faster than a Mitsubishi A6M at the Marianas Turkey Shoot.

Then we will substitute Kyle Orton for him, and watch him attain a record, more or less, of .500 on our way to missing the playoffs for yet another year since that last, glorious appearance in 1999.

This is a grand plan!

Of course it's an opinion, you silly goose.

This is a random chat forum where anonymous strangers with no expertise regarding professional football talk out their backsides, all day long, about nothing.

Was that not obvious to you?

"Link" he says.

LOL.

I think EJ is better than every backup in the NFL other than Matt Moore. I also think EJ is better than a minimum of 14 currently starting QBs. I don't see how anyone can say that EJ's value around the league is close to zero. He's played, cumulatively, less than one full season and he's done well in more than half of his starts.

I have it figured out. This is an opinion (that's for the benefit of Gugny who doesn't get how this discussion forum thing works).

We should forget Cutler (so selfish and what a coach killer!) and all these other tainted, mediocre QB propositions currently floating around for next year. None are fit to wear the red, white, and blue.

Instead, we should start EJ Manuel next year for precisely four (4) games and watch him go down in flames faster than a Mitsubishi A6M at the Marianas Turkey Shoot.

Then we will substitute Kyle Orton for him, and watch him attain a record, more or less, of .500 on our way to missing the playoffs for yet another year since that last, glorious appearance in 1999.

This is a grand plan!

Welcome back, Dog.