6th or 7th round pick for Kirk Cousins?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we already have a QB that needs development, he'd be hard pressed to get interest here. We need a veteran who has a winning record as a starter in the NFL to compete for the position here.

Sounds great. And where exactly do we get that and how much will it cost?

I think I'd rather try Kirk Cameron or possibly Kirk Douglas, even if he is 98 years old.

But he was good in "Tough Guys" with Burt Lancaster in the 80's. That aside, Cousins has not shown to be a starting QB. I know Washington is horrible overall, but he didn't look as good as Colt, and I don't believe he is a starting QB either.

Foles guys would be the right pick as he is unrestricted free agent. We could pay him more than Philly, but not stupid money, and the option to renegotiate if he takes us to the playoffs two years in a row. i bet we could get him for $8-10 mil per year and the opportunity to be the starter.

But he was good in "Tough Guys" with Burt Lancaster in the 80's. That aside, Cousins has not shown to be a starting QB. I know Washington is horrible overall, but he didn't look as good as Colt, and I don't believe he is a starting QB either.

Foles guys would be the right pick as he is unrestricted free agent. We could pay him more than Philly, but not stupid money, and the option to renegotiate if he takes us to the playoffs two years in a row. i bet we could get him for $8-10 mil per year and the opportunity to be the starter.

If Foles becomes available, yeah. I'd say let's go for it if the price is right

Yes, we need the third string QB from a 4 - 12 team. That is definitely the solution. Sometime I wonder if people actually watch football or just highlight shows. Even then, you would be hard pressed to find any highlights of Cousins since his brief rookie season run in short term relief of Griffin. When given a chance for extended starts since, he has been Jeff Tuel caliber awful.

• 1 month later...

What's the deal with Kirk Cousins? I know he fell out of favor with Psychotic Gruden....But I do believe, it was just a year ago he was talked about as a viable franchise option for many other teams. Seems he's fallen out of favor with media hacks as well. ESPN radio had a 5 min segment on Robert Griffen and the state of the Redskins QB position and not even a mention of ole Kirky boy.

I don't really catch many Skins games, so I don't know. I would imagine he could be had for a 5th? And would immediately upgrade Tuel and Probably EJ as well.

BIGBOY OUT.