Russ Brandon: "Marrone Has Changed the Bills' Culture"

26CornerBlitz

@AdamBenigni

#Bills President Russ Brandon gives vote of confidence to Doug Marrone at QB Club luncheon. @wgrz

#Bills Brandon: "I'm not always a fan of all the play calls... but Doug Marrone has changed the culture of the organization." @wgrz

@AdamBenigni

Clarification on #Bills/Russ Brandon quote: "I'm like any other fan, I don't always understand all of the play calling." (1/2)

(2/2) was said in context of giving Doug Marrone full vote of confidence at #Bills QB Club luncheon. "Leading organization on right path."

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its Schwartz (sp) (also remembering Marrone brought him on)

This defense is punishing now. Literally stacking guys on carts all season. His Detroit teams had a similar swagger of playing on that edge. A bit undisciplined, but the payoff in this case is worth it.

This defense is punishing now. Literally stacking guys on carts all season. His Detroit teams had a similar swagger of playing on that edge. A bit undisciplined, but the payoff in this case is worth it.

Ditto his Titans teams.

Good point. The defense certainly sets the tone for this team.

Detroit had ZERO secondary to speak of while he was there and the LBs were sub-par as well and downright crap after Tulloch while he was there. Otherwise, he would have done just fine there and would still be there, IMO.

Edited by Mark80

Heard something on the radio this morning about good coaches. Can't remember who the interview was (might have been Peter King on Dan Patrick) but basically a good HC is someone who can hire a good staff and people want to work for.

Marrone has his issues, but the staff he assembled, especially on defense, is awesome. Get this dude a decent QB and we are right back at the top. I really believe that

I'm coming around too, though he's still very young at HC. It seems he gave complete control of the D to Schwartz -which is commendable and may just stave off the inevitable HC offers he'll receive.correct me if my math is off a bit, but isn't Marron's HC record now also 'Non-losing'? When was the last time that could be said? Levy??

I'm coming around too, though he's still very young at HC. It seems he gave complete control of the D to Schwartz -which is commendable and may just stave off the inevitable HC offers he'll receive.correct me if my math is off a bit, but isn't Marron's HC record now also 'Non-losing'? When was the last time that could be said? Levy??

he is 14-16 right now - with 4 different QBs Edited by YoloinOhio

@AdamBenigni

#Bills President Russ Brandon gives vote of confidence to Doug Marrone at QB Club luncheon. @wgrz

#Bills Brandon: "I'm not always a fan of all the play calls... but Doug Marrone has changed the culture of the organization." @wgrz

that's quite a statement, wonder if they will pressure Marrone to replace Hackett.

Have not been a big fan of Maroon at all. BUT... dude has gotten the Bills to .500 for the first time in forever, defense is lights out. Still makes bad game-day decisions, but at least he saw the light about punting on 4th down all the time. Hopefully he can learn from his clock management mistakes. He's earned another year (I just threw up in my mouth).

Edited by Fred Jackson Jockstrap

Have not been a big fan of Maroon at all. BUT... dude has gotten the Bills to .500 for the first time in forever, defense is lights out. Still makes bad game-day decisions, but at least he saw the light about punting on 4th down all the time. Hopefully he can learn from his clock management mistakes. He's earned another year (I just threw up in my mouth).

Does crow really taste that bad?