Orton Being Underappreciated Again with Bills

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Voice of Truth....I will not bust your chops like everyone else. Orton is a good spot starter and able back up. He has a weak arm and is inaccurate. If you did watch every game, you know he has thrown brutal INTs that were worth of a green rookie and not a seasoned vet. His slide in Denver and the turning his back to the rush has forever cemented him as a coward in the eyes of Buffalonians. If you have never lived in the Queen City, you will not understand our mind set. We love a tough guy. Jim Kelly is one example. We are a shot and beer town. Orton's act does not play well here. Lucky for him, the Bills will need him next season.

I have never said this before.."Worst post ever".

I've never said this. Worst poster ever.

I'm not about to defend Orton's game today. Abysmal. Don't get caught up in one game though fellas.

He's 40-38 as a starter in the NFL and 6-4 with the Bills. As I said, certainly not premiere, but you can win some games with him. Now I'll let the less than intelligent posters focus in on one game.

Edited by The Voice of Truth

He's regressing badly. I know Hackett is bad at times, but Orton is not "owning" this offense, he just runs the plays and nothing else. Where is the experience to get out of bad plays to attack certain defensive looks?

He's making the same mistakes the 2 year QB is making right now. worst of all, he can't move and when he does is to walk into a sack.

Orton was complete garbage today. He had some nice completions, but his complete refusal to throw into the end zone on goal to go or at least to the sticks (how many more 7-yard completions to Hogan on 3rd and 10 can we stand?) was just brutal. For those who are saying EJ is worse, how? Orton stays alive for the rest of the season, but no thanks to him. Thanks to the defense and Bacardi (couldn't resist) Rambo.

Edited by Fred Jackson Jockstrap

it would also help if the WRs would not drop the ball

Would help more if Orton didnt suck eggs. No reason to trot that old bum out there anymore, hes no better than, umm, the younger stronger guy we have

Orton is nothing but a warm body out there

Edited by mastershake

The team could have put up 40 with a good QB.

That Said the Bills haven't had one since the 20th century. At least he didn't F-UP the kneeldown, and IMO he

Is still the best QB on the roster. His performance had zero surprises, he is what he is. And the Bills just won their 8 th game.

Huge shout out too #94, and his fellow D- MATES.

I've never said this. Worst poster ever.

I'm not about to defend Orton's game today. Abysmal. Don't get caught up in one game though fellas.

He's 40-38 as a starter in the NFL and 6-4 with the Bills. As I said, certainly not premiere, but you can win some games with him. Now I'll let the less than intelligent posters focus in on one game.

Orton is not 6-4. The Bills are and it's not just one game. If we had any type of average QB we would have won big today. No TDs for offense.

The Voice of Truth....I will not bust your chops like everyone else. Orton is a good spot starter and able back up. He has a weak arm and is inaccurate. If you did watch every game, you know he has thrown brutal INTs that were worth of a green rookie and not a seasoned vet. His slide in Denver and the turning his back to the rush has forever cemented him as a coward in the eyes of Buffalonians. If you have never lived in the Queen City, you will not understand our mind set. We love a tough guy. Jim Kelly is one example. We are a shot and beer town. Orton's act does not play well here. Lucky for him, the Bills will need him next season.

Thing about those two plays , and some others. Is that he is protecting the ball.

That really is his job. A caretaker of sorts.

Those that are not pleased with Orton have a most valid gripe. But i dont think he is playing to lose one bit.