If required to, which available former Bills QB would you re-sign?

truth on hold

Resign Which Former Bills free agent QB?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Former Bills QBs of playing age and available

• JP Losman
    • Trent Edwards
    • Brian Brohm
    • Vince Young
    • Craig Nall
    • Gibran Hamden
    • Levi Brown
    • Tyler Thigpen
    • Kevin Kolb

I debated between either Levi Brown because of the progress he made, or Young because of his talent. But in Levi's case I wonder why he couldn't make it in the CFL, and Young have to wonder if he'd ever get it back after being out so long (yes I know he's officially retired, but something tells me a veteran minimum paycheck gets him out).

Edited by JTSP

HAHA! What a thread!

Clearly they are all bad. Kolb and Young probably had the most success but Vince was a headcase and Kolb had his bell rung one too many times.

So the obvious answer is Gibran. For comedy reasons. At least I can't remember any particularly soul crushing moment coming from him, and that HAS to count for something, right?

Edited by Lord_MacDonald

HAHA! What a thread!

Clearly they are all bad. Kolb and Young probably had the most success but Vince was a headcase and Kolb had his bell rung one too many times.

So the obvious answer is Gibran. For comedy reasons. At least I can't remember any particularly soul crushing moment coming from him, and that HAS to count for something, right?

turns out Gibran has his own fashion line going these days, so maybe it wouldnt be so easy to re-sign him

http://www.alialfital.com/pages/about-alial-fital-new

turns out Gibran has his own fashion line going these days, so maybe it wouldnt be so easy to re-sign him

http://www.alialfita...alial-fital-new

That would be a reason he would want to come back! It would be a boon to business to be more in the spotlight.

Besides he can still sling the ball around as evidenced by: http://bit.ly/1w4nzJm

I don't know of any unless Gailey was still the HC then i might say JP just for the fact that the guy has a gun but never had a competent offensive minded coach .

If Gailey could do what he did with Fitz can you imagine if he had the time to work with JP with the skill set he has ?

Always thought that guy got a raw deal with our Bills !!

is this a thinly-veiled attempt to discuss EJ v Orton?

How can this topic NOT devolve (which is a made-up word) into that? Because, of course, no one will want any of the above.

Well...it was avoiding that devolution until you brought it up, dumbass.

I don't think its even close. JP and v. Young are easily the most talented on the list. Are any of us really going to debate that? And out of those two I'd go jp. personally I never thought jp had his fair shot. I still think if you gave that guy a o line, things might get interesting. But hey, we still don't got an o line so not sure anything would be different.