Top 10 Impending Free Agents

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised that Hughes is not there, but that may mean he will be affordable for the Bills.

Hardy? NOOOOO!

Iupati? Yeessssssss!

He's there:

If we can get iupati for 6 mill....and resign Hughes for the 10+ he's gonna get, I'm all for it. Hughes #1 priority. Searcy, #2. Other guards in the league #3. Keep our D intact and try and upgrade interior OL vis FA and the draft. KEEP THIS DEFENSE INTACT. Or suffer. That's my opinion.

Orakpo was a college DE and I am surprised there is not much love for fairley.

We have two pro bowl DTs so not surprised about a lack of attention

From that list Avril is a guy I could see reuniting with Schwartz for way less than Hughes if hughes walks

Looking at this list, if we are not able to resign Hughes, we should make a run at JPP. That would be an improved line if he can (like the article even suggests) find his earlier form of his career.

Guards? Hmm... I like Iupati but these injuries concern me. Like bandit said: Clint Boling. However, I think he's resigned pronto.

That's a big if.

If the Bills didn't pay for Levitre then they aren't going to break the bank for Iupati either. No one on that list is worth the money they will command, IMO. Better off focusing on signing our own and trying to find OG solutions in the draft.

Different organization.

Wow. Hughes not even in the top 10. I suspect he is on the top 6 of most player personnel departments. Good to see he's undervalued and possibly affordable.

After back to back 10 sack seasons and the emphasis on pass rush to slow down these high powered O's... he's gonna get at least 10+ mil a yr and considering he's still pretty young, possibly a 6+ yr deal

Surprised that Hughes is not there, but that may mean he will be affordable for the Bills.

Hardy? NOOOOO!

Iupati? Yeessssssss!

Why the emphatic no on Hardy? Is it just because he's got a DV charge or is there more to it? From what I understand he's a very effective DE.

Edited by Rob's House